Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But the supposed false news and propaganda, people are supposedly "falling for" isn't even correct in the way its portrayed in that tweet. I haven't seen people say, "Wagner is good". The guy who made the tweet is kind of dumb if that is his takeaway regarding how people felt about the situation.
it mainly says “yay go wagner” :dahell:

type in wagner nazi on thecoli and theres pages of people discussing that, same people a few hours ago was cheering for them :heh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
it says “yay go wagner” what tweet are you reading :dahell:
the second frame is what I'm alluding to.

Bottom line, its not unexpected that folks who have dislike of Russia will take joy in seeing their own mercenary group turn around and bite them. Its the type of karma everyone enjoys. Mainstream media doesn't have to do anything in this case. Doesn't require a change in programming.

Also, what does the Pride flag and Taiwanese flag have anything to do with this? :mjlol:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i

Bottom line, its not unexpected that folks who have dislike of Russia will take joy in seeing their own mercenary group turn around and bite them. Its the type of karma everyone enjoys. Mainstream media doesn't have to do anything in this case. Doesn't require a change in programming.

Also, what does the Pride flag and Taiwanese flag have anything to do with this? :mjlol:
which is exactly what the comic is about.. folks rooting for nazi lovers in the short term because of the news the media gave them, not realizing you’re literally cheering on the rise of a nazi group :dead: and they would probably be worse than the predecessor, and the same folks would be crying about them next

literally history repeating itself but aye, attack the comic instead of learn from it :yeshrug:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

It’s a republitard/Putin/Xi cock sucker meme. shyt got the rainbow flag on it :dead:
I just hate Russians and Chinese but somehow I’m a fakkit loving NPC being told what to do by the mainstream media

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
i

which is exactly what the comic is about.. folks rooting for nazi lovers in the short term because of the news the media gave them, not realizing you’re literally cheering on the rise of a nazi group :dead: and they would probably be worse than the predecessor, and the same folks would be crying about them next

literally history repeating itself but aye, attack the comic instead of learn from it :yeshrug:
Bro, you seem dead set on defending a meme that is poor in premise and I feel stupid arguing the validity of memes.

I'll just say this: I don't think many people were thinking that Wagner, at least in the long-term, were going to rule Russia. I think I've seen more people predict Russia devolving into a state of warring clans trying to get to power and a long term civil war. So the threat of a Wagner run Russia wasn't really a concern.

I saw more people mention Civil War in Russia instead of just a change in leadership.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro, you seem dead set on defending a meme that is poor in premise and I feel stupid arguing the validity of memes.

I'll just say this: I don't think many people were thinking that Wagner, at least in the long-term, were going to rule Russia. I think I've seen more people predict Russia devolving into a state of warring clans trying to get to power and a long term civil war. So the threat of a Wagner run Russia wasn't really a concern.

I saw more people mention Civil War in Russia instead of just a change in leadership.
Nah nikkas was rooting for Nazis and acting like Russian experts after spending the week being Submarine experts. They were not thinking of the long term implications of shyt, and believed everything they saw in the media, which is all damn comic is about

“Prigozhin, in a furious comment to The Daily Beast, did not deny Utkin’s peculiar way of signing Wagner documents, or his apparent fondness for Nazism.

Instead, he said: “In order to defeat Nazism, you must try it on yourself.”

-

“While the Wagner Group itself is not ideologically driven,[57][58] elements of it have been linked to neo-Nazism and far-right politics.”

nikkas was rooting for nazis :beli: but carry on

@Orbital-Fetus all them negs and you still a lame :umad: you was wrong :umad:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Russia doesn’t control “the don”. They control 55%. Neither Crimea nor the Donbas is worth the destruction of the Russian economy and the enmity of most of Europe and US for the next several decades. NATO is stronger and more United than it’s ever been and Ukraine is going to be a dumping ground for weapons for the next decade. Russia ain’t winning anything.
so what does a lost look like for Russia?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok but would Belarus ok the goons to get him on Putin’s behalf?
Yes but they don’t have to. Belarus is strategic nuclear armed position for Russia. Kremlin operatives are already in the building and Russia is notorious for assassinations abroad.

He’s not dead simply because it doesn’t serve the Kremlin right this minute.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apparently a Video going around of Chechen soldiers executing a Wagner soldier. Not gonna watch or post it.

Also more info coming out
Russian intelligence services threatened to harm the families of Wagner leaders before Prigozhin called off his advance on Moscow, according to UK security sources - The Telegraph

FBI KGB type groups are the most useful for authoritarian governments

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FBI KGB type groups are the most useful for authoritarian governments
Especially now that those agencies can play the long game. You just know that one year from now the mercenary leader will get a suspicious case of pancreas/ thyroid cancer and at the same time his lieutenants will coincidentally start "falling out of windows"

:picard:

Prygozian was stupid for giving up. You can't half ass such a blatant act of insubordination and treason . His game is over. Ironically, The only hope for the guy who was in Ukraine "fighting natzis" was a "blitzkrieg" on moscow. Speed and confusion was his ally. Then He should've immediately signed an undercover deal with one of the western govts.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What if his kids are still in Moscow and the kids of his henchmen?

Would be stupid to even start that shyt when your family is within easy reach of grimy powerful opps

Its too late. He already made that decision. He shouldve thought about that before marching on the capital. Your family is already a lost cause once you act in treason against a nation like Russia. Its naive to think a power hungry despot like putin will let a single one of them live. There is no rule of law in Russia and no mercy like our Jan6 people recieved.. Similarly, the oligarchs who were backing the defence minister wont let it stand either, and putin must please them and show strength in order to remain in power. All putin did was postpone the punishment cause who do you think controls the Belaruse that Prygozian escaped to? That nation is his coffin.

And As i previously stated, once you give those agencies time; they win. One by one, the family memebers and leaders of Wagner will be rounded up and tortured or assasinated. There is no rule of law.

And thats why i say he is foolish for not commiting to the mission he had started. He has no options and his clock is ticking. Even worse, he gave up his leverage with the west once he turned back, so now he cant even run cause the west will send his ass to the Hague, while the kremlin wants to send him to their siberian version of guantanamo.