Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
They sure cut that deal with Lukashenko pretty quickly.

8,000 Wagner troops have been mobilized to Minsk and they will be setting up bases there. That's just 2 hours from Kyiv apparently. Could it all have been a ruse to attack Ukraine from the north?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I can see is you can’t even elucidate your position because you are stupid. You don’t even realize how stupid you look and because of that everyone is feeling a mix of pity and disgust at your performance here.
When they have to name call because they were proven wrong :ohlawd:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

8,000 Wagner troops have been mobilized to Minsk and they will be setting up bases there. That's just 2 hours from Kyiv apparently. Could it all have been a ruse to attack Ukraine from the north?
The coli war generals wont bring that up, they still can’t believe the nazis they were just cheering for backed down from Putin :heh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

He's still popping shyt, saying taking Kyiv should have been as easy as Wagner rolled through Russia lol. This makes zero sense. I simply don't understand how he thinks he can survive. Unless he thinks Russian elites will topple Putin now and invite him back as a conquering hero.

Would he have been able to take Moscow? Probably not. He probably would have died, which may be why he backed down. Or maybe the guarantees he received from power players in Moscow were rescinded, so he had to retreat (ie it was a coup but the other people got cold feet and left him out to dry).

Regardless he's got to be killed, from Putin's perspective.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Russia couldn’t take Kyiv when they weren’t ready with 200,000 soldiers. 8,000 Wagner rushing into a well fortified border with every inch pre-sighted with artillery would be suicide.

Very likely they rebelled because they were tired of being used as meat shields on the front lines. They didn’t move to be put in a worse situation.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that so many in this thread are having a negative reaction to you should be a clue, but often, the very stupid lack emotional and situational awareness as well.
Yea the same ones the comic is addressing :heh: the same idiots calling names the same ones believing propaganda and cheering for nazi lovers :russ:

call of coli duty CLOWNS :russ:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The fact that you cant even recognize it :dead: but got nerve to name call :heh:

Coli of Duty: Modern CLOWNS:coffee:
Given that you posted an anti-vax, anti-immigration, anti-government, pro-conspiracy Twitter page I’m assuming you believe that something about the Wagner rebellion was faked?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i can tell some of y’all still think theres wmds in iraq :heh:
Your posts come off as auto generated poppycock on angry mode. Do you even know what you're angry about?

U-Mad

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Given that you posted an anti-vax, anti-immigration, anti-government, pro-conspiracy Twitter page I’m assuming you believe that something about the Wagner rebellion was faked?
you the one reading a page when i posted a single tweet

boys do anything except address the message

CLOWN