Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That tweet is retarded breh no offense. I think anyone who were cheering for Wagner wasn't doing it out of love Wagner but in hopes of seeing Russia take damage. This meme is more apt:
Ken-Watanabe-let-them-fight.gif
This basic understanding went over his head.

:mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nah you nikkas in here running your mouth like females and dont know shyt about shyt.

That basic understanding of the comic went over your head :umad:

Ain’t nothing wrong with this thread breh its a change of pace from the regular bullshyt men post on here thats way more embarrassing to be seen talking about

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t nothing wrong with this thread breh its a change of pace from the regular bullshyt men post on here thats way more embarrassing to be seen talking about
tbh I agree, just dont need grown men in here cheering for nazis then coming at me sideways because
a) they fell for the banana in the tailpipe
b) they were wrong
c) they were just submarines experts last week
d) they cant handle being told that they were fooled
e) their expert coli war general opinions were silly in hindsight
:heh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
tbh I agree, just dont need grown men in here cheering for nazis then coming at me sideways because
a) they fell for the banana in the tailpipe
b) they were wrong
c) they were just submarines experts last week
d) they cant handle being told that they were fooled
e) their expert coli war general opinions were silly in hindsight
:heh:
You posted a white supremacist meme from a white supremacist account making a statement that we somehow were fans of Wagner because they were rebelling against Russia, their employer.

You really are a low IQ moron.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Prigozhin just released an 11 minute video:

"Prigozhin says he didn't march to topple Russian leadership
Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin has made it clear that he didn't target Putin when he declared his troops would march on Moscow, saying: "We didn't march to overthrow Russia's leadership."
In his 11-minute video message, he says: "The aim of the march was to avoid destruction of Wagner and to hold to account the officials who through their unprofessional actions have committed a massive number of errors".
He says Wagner regrets "they had to hit Russian aviation" and they turned around "to avoid spilling blood of Russian soldiers."
Quote Message: "We were on a march to demonstrate our protest, not to topple the government." from Yevgeny Prigozhin Wagner leader
We were on a march to demonstrate our protest, not to topple the government."

- BBC news website
Yevgeny Prigozhin
Wagner leader

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You posted a white supremacist meme from a white supremacist account making a statement that we somehow were fans of Wagner because they were rebelling against Russia, their employer.

You really are a low IQ moron.
call something a white supremacist meme because it directly addresses idiots like yourself who fall for anything they are told brehs :heh:

next time you and the other idiots get the urge to share your coli general war strategies on what you would do if you were ukraine

dont :heh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
call something a white supremacist meme because it directly addresses idiots like yourself who fall for anything they are told brehs :heh:

next time you and the other idiots get the urge to share your coli general war strategies on what you would do if you were ukraine

dont :heh:
What did we fall for moron? Are you saying Wagner didn’t rebel? That they didn’t kill Russian soldiers? That Putin didn’t cut a promo calling them traitors? What exactly are you talking about?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What did we fall for moron? Are you saying Wagner didn’t rebel? That they didn’t kill Russian soldiers? That Putin didn’t cut a promo calling them traitors? What exactly are you talking about?
I quoted an example of an idiotic post above you, scroll up and read moron :heh:

You nikkas served on call of duty, stfu with your opinions :umad:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I quoted an example of an idiotic post above you, scroll up and read moron :heh:

You nikkas served on call of duty, stfu with your opinions :umad:
All I can see is you can’t even elucidate your position because you are stupid. You don’t even realize how stupid you look and because of that everyone is feeling a mix of pity and disgust at your performance here.