Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I was ukraine, I'd push straight to moscow.

You got them right where you want them.

Ad other posters have said. Finish them.

Give putin his dream of reuniting Russia and Ukraine
This is the type of person in here trying to act like a know it all :heh:

“You got them right where you want them.”

nikkas that was just submarine experts are now coli war generals :heh:

stfu

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Putin is gone, I know if I had was a regular russian and they were rolling through with the chance to overthrow Putin

Id have to hitch a ride
Look at this clown :heh: 20+ post in this thread and they are all garbage :heh:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this clown :heh: 20+ post in this thread and they are all garbage :heh:

You are a sackof human waste and your mother should have swallowed or aborted you when she got the chance.

Now she has to hope you die of a drug overdose or die slow.

Personally I hope you end in a shallow grave.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are a sackof human waste and your mother should have swallowed or aborted you when she got the chance.

Now she has to hope you die of a drug overdose or die slow.

Personally I hope you end in a shallow grave.
This is a grown ass man y’all :dead:

spent his entire weekend spouting utter nonsense on an internet forum about something he knows nothing about

then like a female, gets emotional when called out

you got to have balls with your dikk, be a grown man and admit you dont know shyt about what is being discussed in here

emotional clown :heh:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a grown ass man y’all :dead:

spent his entire weekend spouting utter nonsense on an internet forum about something he knows nothing about

then like a female, gets emotional when called out

you got to have balls with your dikk, be a grown man and admit you dont know shyt about what is being discussed in here

emotional clown :heh:

Die slow bytch 🤪

Daps
Belarus is completely controlled by Russia.

Let's say this was real. Maybe Putin didn't want to stoop to negotiating with his "Chef" like that and like Lukoshenko handle his light work.

I mean to invade moscow they would need gas and Tires and the Russian air force would've had a clear view.

You'd have to assume that Putin would've lost control over his entire strategic bomber fleet and those Iranian drones weren't available to think that they could kill that fat juicy target.

So basically you'd be saying that Putin lost control over the military and they'd refuse to fight expect the Army is fighting right now in Ukriane.

Also what happened to the Wagner boys in Africa and Syria?

The NY Times agrees with me for what it's worth.

Lukashenko was without a doubt the only leader in this entire series of events.

One Big Winner of Kremlin-Wagner Clash? The Dictator Next Door.​

The strongman leader of Belarus, a dependable ally of Vladimir Putin’s, may see a chance to rebrand himself as a statesman.

President Aleksandr G. Lukashenko of Belarus smiling at President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia.

A photo released by Russian state media showed President Aleksandr G. Lukashenko of Belarus and President Vladimir V. Putin in Sochi, Russia, earlier this month.Credit...Gavriil Grigorov/Sputnik, via Associated Press

Vladimir V. Putin is known for his tight control over the news media in Russia. His onetime ally, the Wagner military group founder Yevgeny V. Prigozhin, is himself the owner of a conservative media outlet and a flamboyant showman on social media.

But it was an unlikely figure who emerged with a public relations victory in the wake of Mr. Prigozhin’s mutiny: the longtime dictator of Belarus, the neighboring country that is firmly in Moscow’s orbit.

The Belarusian leader, Aleksandr G. Lukashenko, is viewed largely as the Kremlin’s docile satrap. But on Sunday, he took credit for brokering an agreement between Mr. Putin and Mr. Prigozhin, averting a scenario that the Russian leader had compared to the civil war that followed the Revolution of 1917.

Now Mr. Lukashenko, an international pariah, is trying to use the P.R. victory to burnish his credentials as a credible statesman, mediator — and above all, loyal ally to Mr. Putin.

Lukashenko routed the wannabe rebels within Belarus and made himself look like a credible leader in one fell swoop.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m geo politicals is on point I was just posing the question….

So genius why not Poland? School us

Poland is a nato country, they are also very anti russian/anti putin.

They are also on the western side of Ukraine.

To go to Poland would be worse than any other the realistic options that Prig has on the table.

No reason why he would in any sense.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Coli experts leading the way again.

The guy is a fukking billionaire multiple times with a private army doing the work for the state on multiple continents. It’s even reported he called his troops back to Russia for this fight.

What is Putin going to do besides get out the way?

If your the head of Wagner and your troops are the ONLY reason Russia has a foothold, how do you not let your nuts hang?

This is the guy who OWNS the Russian interference/Misinformation companies.

Dude is the real deal and y’all keep thinking he’s some guy who cooked for Putin :dahell:
Didn’t Pootin get that Oligarc who owned Premier league Chelsea football club poisoned for trying to go against the grain?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Poland is a nato country, they are also very anti russian/anti putin.

They are also on the western side of Ukraine.

To go to Poland would be worse than any other the realistic options that Prig has on the table.

No reason why he would in any sense.

Ok but wouldn’t he be a valued asset for the US? He’s seeking asylum right? NATO won’t do shyt without the U.S blessing first