Russian Civil War Coup started: Russian Army attacks its own Mercenaries

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why do y’all think everything will end in a nuclear war :dead:
What are Nuclear weapons for if not to defend yourself or make an attack not worth it?

Putin is a war criminal if he gives up power he's dead. You think he wouldn't press a button if it meant that he would live?

He has a phone to the US President they probably already agreed on Red lines which is why they're not worried about him going nuclear.

Finally the button is a button that tells at least two people to press a button. I don't know how they manage to get the real button pushers to not push a button on their own but they don't.

in 1995 there was almost a button. pushed:

That's not counting the almost wars in 1962 and 1983.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee that the US/NATO know exactly where every single Russian sub is at all times.
Lets say they did nothing they do can stop them from lauching.. They know where the ballistic missles are too again doesn't matter once the launch sequence starts.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Coli experts leading the way again.

The guy is a fukking billionaire multiple times with a private army doing the work for the state on multiple continents. It’s even reported he called his troops back to Russia for this fight.

What is Putin going to do besides get out the way?

If your the head of Wagner and your troops are the ONLY reason Russia has a foothold, how do you not let your nuts hang?

This is the guy who OWNS the Russian interference/Misinformation companies.

Dude is the real deal and y’all keep thinking he’s some guy who cooked for Putin :dahell:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Putin would piss on any agreed ceasefire the second he could get away with it

And everyone being shook of his "b-b-but nukes" posturing is what has allowed him to be a complete dikkhead :francis:
How do you think the war will end. Zelensky has been clear every square inch of Ukarianian territory back to include Crimea which was Russian until Khurchev made it Ukraine in '62. And some kind of demilitarized Russian state and NATO and EU membership for Ukraine.

Think Russia would go for it?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Coli experts leading the way again.

The guy is a fukking billionaire multiple times with a private army doing the work for the state on multiple continents. It’s even reported he called his troops back to Russia for this fight.

What is Putin going to do besides get out the way?

If your the head of Wagner and your troops are the ONLY reason Russia has a foothold, how do you not let your nuts hang?

This is the guy who OWNS the Russian interference/Misinformation companies.

Dude is the real deal and y’all keep thinking he’s some guy who cooked for Putin :dahell:
I'd say he's still cooking for Putin. i mean why not go all the way? Either this was fake or he lost.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
How do you think the war will end. Zelensky has been clear every square inch of Ukarianian territory back to include Crimea which was Russian until Khurchev made it Ukraine in '62. And some kind of demilitarized Russian state and NATO and EU membership for Ukraine.

Think Russia would go for it?
It depends how bad their position gets.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Agreed but one thing that astounds me why go to Belarus for asylum when Pootin got them in his back pocket? Prozgin easily can get touched there… if anything wouldn’t Poland would been as safer bet for safety?
Poland? Your bugging. They would string him up in the streets.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed but one thing that astounds me why go to Belarus for asylum when Pootin got them in his back pocket? Prozgin easily can get touched there… if anything wouldn’t Poland would been as safer bet for safety?

Poland?

Bro no offense but you need to get your geopolitical understanding together