Russiagate is this era's WMDs - A catastrophe for the reputation of the news media

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
but barr cannot bury this report. congress voted to release it. and if he tries to then democrats can just subpoena mueller, etc

so you really think he lied about its contents that brazenly?
Yes.

Barr was first to report and everyone ran with his conclusions.

It’s like letting confederates write the history books before the Union soldiers got to publish their books.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
but barr cannot bury this report. congress voted to release it. and if he tries to then democrats can just subpoena mueller, etc

so you really think he lied about its contents that brazenly?

As of right now Barrs opinion on obstruction is all that matters especially in the media, yes I do in fact think he lessened the contents on potential obstruction. He gave himself an out by listing the it doesn't exonerate the president line.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of right now Barrs opinion on obstruction is all that matters especially in the media, yes I do in fact think he lessened the contents on potential obstruction. He gave himself an out by listing the it doesn't exonerate the president line.
for the record, mueller told barr 3 weeks ago that he didnt have a case on obstruction

i mean i guess i don't see a scenario where there's a bombshell in there that makes barr look like a complete fukking idiot, and a blatant liar, in front of the entire world. he knows congress will get its hands on this thing. he knows they can subpoena, he knows shyt will leak from it.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
If I'm the Democrats, you would rather subpoena and have public hearings with individuals who were subpoenaed for the Mueller investigation. Slow play it until the next election cycle and use it to disrupt Trump's campaign.

If they release the report now, people will digest it, argue back and forth but it won't have the same impact come next year.

Dems gotta be smart about this and not let emotion cloud their judgement.