Russiagate is this era's WMDs - A catastrophe for the reputation of the news media

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It isn't in terms of the media framing of it. :yeshrug: You can't create this type of hype (watergate) for this and then be like when the report comes out with a wimper :hubie:

But honestly this really isn't all over, but dems are really going to have to fight for this cause the right/rethugs has shown that they're not going to throw trump in the bushes.

Yeah I def think more will come out

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is outrageous. All of the indictments filed are legit, everything the Special Counsel team charged, was a a solid case. That is all true. That is all real. Is there an indictment on the sitting president for conspiracy? That was never going to be a likely outcome. This kind of opinion is so dangerous and sensationalized.
But we were looking for collusion with the Russian government. It was never found because it never happened. You could say I'm going after Trump's money and connections with russian companies, but that has zero to do with Putin. If you can't even defend the original premise, what is your case? What we should be talking about is lobbying reform so that people like Kushner and Manafort will taking dirty money from the Wal Marts and gazproms of the world.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This guy was a trump supporter. He is complicit.
him, his girlfriend, and chris matthews were all playing footsie with trump for most of the campaign. it wasn't till trump flipped on them that they wised up.

920x1240.jpg

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You of all people believe this is comparable to the US govt lying about WMDs in Iraq? Which cost trillions of dollars and thousands of lives???
The point is not the comparison to Iraq breh. It's the media malpractice thats the issue. Where are the real progressive voices not on youtube. Why do have to go to TYT to hear whats actually going on?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The point is not the comparison to Iraq breh. It's the media malpractice thats the issue. Where are the real progressive voices not on youtube. Why do have to go to TYT to hear whats actually going on?
If you define "progressive" as people who thought that the fact that the President and almost everyone connected to him lied about their contact with Russia, business with Russia, and association with Russian government officials was irrelevant, then you are arguing in bad faith.

I've counted at least 6 times in the past 3 days that you have claimed that the Mueller Report exonerates Donald Trump and I'm trying to find out how, since no one has seen it.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you define "progressive" as people who thought that the fact that the President and almost everyone connected to him lied about their contact with Russia, business with Russia, and association with Russian government officials was irrelevant, then you are arguing in bad faith.

I've counted at least 6 times in the past 3 days that you have claimed that the Mueller Report exonerates Donald Trump and I'm trying to find out how, since no one has seen it.
I'm claiming the fact the going after russian collusion was a waste of time because it didn't happen. Of course he obstructed, but that was to protect his business deals and illegal lobbying which for some reason everyone is quiet on. I want to know why you think seeing the full report will change anything given Barr and Mullers history going back almost 35 years. There was no way that different outcome was coming just based on their history together. What do you want to see that will change your mind? This is a game to them and we all got played.

At this point "progressive = people who talk about progressive issues." which is not anyone on TV anymore.