Russiagate is this era's WMDs - A catastrophe for the reputation of the news media

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm claiming the fact the going after russian collusion was a waste of time because it didn't happen. Of course he obstructed, but that was to protect his business deals and illegal lobbying which for some reason everyone is quiet on. I want to know why you think seeing the full report will change anything given Barr and Mullers history going back almost 35 years. There was no way that different outcome was coming just based on their history together. What do you want to see that will change your mind? This is a game to them and we all got played.

At this point "progressive = people who talk about progressive issues." which is not anyone on TV anymore.
You have evidence of this??

Also you just posted two viewpoints that are in conflict with each other.

You have not seen the Mueller Report, so you cannot say for certain that Trump is innocent, but that the head of the DOJ, selected by him, says he's innocent. But then you claim that it was all a game to them and we got played. If it's a game and we got played, then you are inadvertently admitting that this report by Barr is not on the level.

Also...I'd like you to define "progressive issues" because that varies from person to person, and frankly, a quick YouTube search can show video of many MSM outlets walking and chewing gum at the same time with regards to the Russia/Collusion scandal and many other aspects of this shytshow of a presidency.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm claiming the fact the going after russian collusion was a waste of time because it didn't happen. Of course he obstructed, but that was to protect his business deals and illegal lobbying which for some reason everyone is quiet on. I want to know why you think seeing the full report will change anything given Barr and Mullers history going back almost 35 years. There was no way that different outcome was coming just based on their history together. What do you want to see that will change your mind? This is a game to them and we all got played.

At this point "progressive = people who talk about progressive issues." which is not anyone on TV anymore.
Everyone lied about Russian contacts during the election.

Plus, Barr only said "Mueller didn't find collusion with the russian government"...thats bullshyt and thats why Brennan and Clapper are so pissed. They know exactly what they saw.

Trump colluded with Russians.

Guccifer. Wikileaks. Hackers. Cambridge Analytica. etc.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have evidence of this??

Also you just posted two viewpoints that are in conflict with each other.

You have not seen the Mueller Report, so you cannot say for certain that Trump is innocent, but that the head of the DOJ, selected by him, says he's innocent. But then you claim that it was all a game to them and we got played. If it's a game and we got played, then you are inadvertently admitting that this report by Barr is not on the level.

Also...I'd like you to define "progressive issues" because that varies from person to person, and frankly, a quick YouTube search can show video of many MSM outlets walking and chewing gum at the same time with regards to the Russia/Collusion scandal and many other aspects of this shytshow of a presidency.
You have evidence it did? Because I can tell you right now Facebook memes don't count. I can also tell you Trump didn't collude with the Russian government because if he did he would not be gloating right now. I can tell you this was about Russian/outisde business, and we frankly didn't look hard enough into that, because that didn't support the narrative the democrats didn't do well enough. Most importantly, Barr and Muller are co workers and friends. MSM outlets are not walking and chewing gum at the same time because if they were DT wouldn't be president.
Everyone lied about Russian contacts during the election.

Plus, Barr only said "Mueller didn't find collusion with the russian government"...thats bullshyt and thats why Brennan and Clapper are so pissed. They know exactly what they saw.

Trump colluded with Russians.

Guccifer. Wikileaks. Hackers. Cambridge Analytica. etc.
If he did they Mueller would have said so. The fact he has not refuted the summary should tell you you got played and spread it to us. You can't prove anything other then facebook memes which means does not prove any type of collusion.

Its time to let this go. Let's not turn this into into whack a mole.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have evidence it did? Because I can tell you right now Facebook memes don't count. I can also tell you Trump didn't collude with the Russian government because if he did he would not be gloating right now. I can tell you this was about Russian/outisde business, and we frankly didn't look hard enough into that, because that didn't support the narrative the democrats didn't do well enough. Most importantly, Barr and Muller are co workers and friends. MSM outlets are not walking and chewing gum at the same time because if they were DT wouldn't be president.
If he did they Mueller would have said so. The fact he has not refuted the summary should tell you you got played and spread it to us. You can't prove anything other then facebook memes which means does not prove any type of collusion.

Its time to let this go. Let's not turn this into into whack a mole.
Mueller hasn't said ANYTHING.

You're putting words in the man's mouth.

Rod Rosenstein Didn't Even Clear Trump on All the Topics He Hired Mueller to Investigate | emptywheel

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ex-Brit spy won't defend his 'dodgy dossier' and RUNS OFF after Trump is cleared of Russia collusion | Daily Mail Online

giphy.gif

:mjlol: