Russiagate is this era's WMDs - A catastrophe for the reputation of the news media

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you believe that there were no efforts made by the clinton machine and the DNC to ensure she won the nomination in 2016 :dwillhuh: that is an INSANE level of naivety
Its called campaigning.

You and your white supremacist family voted for Trump. No need to pretend any more.

This is your country.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
If he colluded, and Mueller can't prove it 110%, did he collude?

It seems like you need some help with logical communication. Let me try my best to assist you...

Avoiding the Issue
(also known as: avoiding the question [form of], missing the point, straying off the subject, digressing, distraction [form of])

Description:
When an arguer responds to an argument by not addressing the points of the argument. Unlike the strawman fallacy, avoiding the issue does not create an unrelated argument to divert attention, it simply avoids the argument.

Logical Form:

Person 1 makes claim X.

Person 2 makes unrelated statement.

Audience and/or person 1 forgets about claim X.

Example #1:

Daryl: Answer honestly, do you think if we were born and raised in Iran, by Iranian parents, we would still be Christian, or would we be Muslim?

Ross: I think those of us raised in a place where Christianity is taught are fortunate.

Daryl: I agree, but do you think if we were born and raised in Iran, by Iranian parents, we would still be Christian, or would we be Muslim?

Ross: Your faith is weak -- you need to pray to God to make it stronger.

Daryl: I guess you’re right. What was I thinking?

Explanation: Some questions are not easy to answer, and some answers are not easy to accept. While it may seem, at the time, like avoiding the question is the best action, it is actually an abandonment of reason and honest inquiry; therefore, fallacious.

Avoiding the Issue

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you believe that there were no efforts made by the clinton machine and the DNC to ensure she won the nomination in 2016 :dwillhuh: that is an INSANE level of naivety

You believe Trump made no effort to coordinate with Russia even after he was on TV asking Russia to hack Hillary's emails and after his son said the Trump Tower meeting was about adoptions?

At least I have listed facts. :yeshrug:

You are calling me naive but giving me conjecture. Get out of your feelings and show me proof and stop being two faced.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You believe Trump made no effort to coordinate with Russia even after he was on TV asking Russia to hack Hillary's emails and after his son said the Trump Tower meeting was about adoptions?

At least I have listed facts. :yeshrug:

You are calling me naive but giving me conjecture. Get out of your feelings and show me proof and stop being two faced.
the proof is in the fact that NO PROMINENT DEMOCRATS felt like running for president in 2016. if you don't think that was by design, you're a fukkin fool

edit: i forget that youre not an american :dead: i wouldnt expect you to understand how our politics works. my bad :jaymelo:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Even if you say collusion happened and Mueller or Burr dropped the ball. The media still has to be accountable about how this played out. They predicted numerous times Trump would resign, Trump would be impeached, Trump and his kids and in laws would be indicted. They also gave Mueller the utmost respect for having integrity. Their opinions on how this would play out were just flat out wrong. They didn't know and still don't know what they are talking about. They threw red meat at the Dem base painting the most optimistic picture for people who hate Trump instead of mentioning the possibilities of other outcomes. Very similar to 2016 election. To them it was impossible for Hillary to lose and they were wrong.
They need to report the news as it happens and stop interjecting their opinions and predictions. It won't happen but them presenting themselves and their guests as experts needs to stop. When you're wrong this often you're not an expert. You lost all credibility.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even if you say collusion happened and Mueller or Burr dropped the ball. The media still has to be accountable about how this played out. They predicted numerous times Trump would resign, Trump would be impeached, Trump and his kids and in laws would be indicted. They also gave Mueller the utmost respect for having integrity. Their opinions on how this would play out were just flat out wrong. They didn't know and still don't know what they are talking about. They threw red meat at the Dem base painting the most optimistic picture for people who hate Trump instead of mentioning the possibilities of other outcomes. Very similar to 2016 election. To them it was impossible for Hillary to lose and they were wrong.
They need to report the news as it happens and stop interjecting their opinions and predictions. It won't happen but them presenting themselves and their guests as experts needs to stop. When you're wrong this often you're not an expert. You lost all credibility.
This doesnt make sense.

If there was a cover up, how would it not look like this?