RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
John Schindler (@20committee) on Twitter is a former IC with DEEP connections.

These aren't opinions. These are working sets of intelligence from people who have HANDLED documents with key actionable experience on the ground.

Step outside of your tight bubble. Wikileaks gives documents with a specific political bias.
Are the documents fraudulent?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are the documents fraudulent?

@Brown_Pride @¢apitali$t Migraine @DEAD7 @H@LLOW @superunknown23 @Black Reign @FaTaL
@Domingo Halliburton @Ill @strapped @88m3 @hashmander @Skooby [USER=1507]@LeyeT @mbewane @Leasy @el_oh_el @Swavy Karl Marx @Darth Humanist @hayesc0 @tmonster @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @keepemup @Broletariat @mson @FAH1223 @ADevilYouKhow @Dominique Wilkins @Liu Kang @Futuristic Eskimo @Leasy @Type Username Here
@Tuling @Always-Right Liggins @Max B @Primordial @King Ming @franknitty711 @unit321 @Spidey Man @mbewane [/USER] @sicc2def

No.

...But...

That doesn't matter. :ufdup:

There is a different argument I need you to understand.

This is whats hard to comprehend for many people:

1. The documents are real.
2. We can debate the merits and implications of the documents separately. But family gets to talk to family a certain type of way...not outsiders.
3. The motive of wikileaks claiming to be unbiased and pro-universal-transparency is compromised
4. All of their documents are Anti-USA
5. None of their documents post-2010 are anti-Russian or Chinese interests. None.
6. Go look at wikileaks twitter...they're pushing PRO-russian geopolitical talking points. They're not even trying anymore. Anonymous is calling them out and even intel analysts and pundits are noticing a lack of what they're covering
7. Other national interests stand to gain by seeding dissent in western media and intellectual circles by stirring the pot domestically. It seeds confusing and a lack of trust that other nations can exploit. Look around...people just focus on the leaks and not the trend of the leaks over time.
8. What Wikileaks covers is just as important as what they're NOT covering. Whats being ignored is JUST as important if not more important considering that wikileaks CLAIMED and BRAGGED about having documents they never released on non-Western sources.

I view them as a source of agitprop (Agitprop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) at this point going forward...and I suggest you apply the same sort of skepticism towards their aims.

Refer to the Mitrokin Archive for examples:

Mitrokhin Archive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are NOT your friends.

Think about this...if you had a friend that kept leaking information on your family's and friend's dirt but said it was only to help you, you need to ask what they gain out of doing so.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You can read through the thread again

or start here:

use your head for a sec
if Russian spies started getting secret information about the American gov, why would their interest be to inform the American public?:dahell:
SO then let's say the Russians infiltrated wikileaks, so fukking what? they get access to information? welll wikileaks is giving it all away to all of us, so why would they need to infiltrate wikileaks to get anything?:dahell:

So then you may want to claim that wikileaks is being selective about what they show the American public, well hell without wikileaks the American public gets nothing at all? why would it ever be in their interest to go against wikileaks?:dahell:

so who gives a fukk if they infiltrated them, given what wikileaks' mission is, that claim has no fukking meaning, that's like saying the Russians infiltrated the red cross, who gives a shyt?

This is the stupidest, most Jovan Muskatelle, fukking thread I ever read on the coli:scusthov:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Brown_Pride @¢apitali$t Migraine @DEAD7 @H@LLOW @superunknown23 @Black Reign @FaTaL
@Domingo Halliburton @Ill @strapped @88m3 @hashmander @Skooby [USER=1507]@LeyeT @mbewane @Leasy @el_oh_el @Swavy Karl Marx @Darth Humanist @hayesc0 @tmonster @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @keepemup @Broletariat @mson @FAH1223 @ADevilYouKhow @Dominique Wilkins @Liu Kang @Futuristic Eskimo @Leasy @Type Username Here
@Tuling @Always-Right Liggins @Max B @Primordial @King Ming @franknitty711 @unit321 @Spidey Man @mbewane [/USER] @sicc2def

I'm trying to get you all to understand that WIKILEAKS does NEVER post anything that IS NOT focused on the West. They have NOT since 2010.

They were threatened by Russia and have not moved an inch since then.

This is PURE Agitprop undermined by the fact that many of you who I quoted, some not all, all gloat in embarrassing in the West

This is officially a propaganda war.

While it may hurt our global standing, I find great value in the Wikileaks. There are plenty of domestic scumbags that perpetrate negative will towards the public. These people need to be exposed for the bullshyt they pull. If another country is sponsoring these leaks, thats a shame but the greater motive here is to get rid of OUR shytheads. These shytheads steal from American citizens with no repercussions, so I'm more than ok with them being outted even if its by foreign intel.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
use your head for a sec
if Russian spies started getting secret information about the American gov, why would their interest be to inform the American public?:dahell:

To get emotionally wayward mouth pieces to talk shyt about the United States and dissent away form their government.

Wikileaks is a PROXY of useful idiots who appear to have valid intentions but whose reporting is one-sided and myopic!

Phillip Agee did the same thing!

Philip Agee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
www.nytimes.com/2008/01/10/obituaries/10agee.html?_r=0

SO then let's say the Russians infiltrated wikileaks, so fukking what? they get access to information? welll wikileaks is giving it all away to all of us, so why would they need to infiltrate wikileaks to get anything?:dahell:
Its about controlling the message of a front that 99% of people think is a legitimate source of information.

They built a brand that many people take without any sort of filter or outside consideration to the contrary.

So then you may want to claim that wikileaks is being selective about what they show the American public, well hell without wikileaks the American public gets nothing at all? why would it ever be in their interest to go against wikileaks?:dahell:
I'm not telling to you never visit or support wikileaks, i'm trying to expand your understanding of the biases present in their reporting and interpretation of this data.

Wikileaks has gone beyond mere reporting, they're pushing agendas that are COUNTER-NATO/WEST

Read their twitter page.

so who gives a fukk if they infiltrated them, given what wikileaks' mission is, that claim has no fukking meaning, that's like saying the Russians infiltrated the red cross, who gives a shyt?
If you don't care, then just say you don't care who influences your own opinions without you being conscious of it
This is the stupidest, most Jovan Muskatelle, fukking thread I ever read on the coli:scusthov:

Let me get this straight.

So you don't care that the very source of information you take at full value is IN FACT admitting to hiding and sculpting evidence/data?

They CLEARLY withhold information and dont report it unilaterally.

Are they just against power everywhere or just against The West?

I have a HUGE problem if its the latter because I would never support any entity whose sole purpose is to bring us down from within.

Stop pretending that foreign seeded propaganda doesn't fukking exist...that sort of naivety gets exploited all the time and your arrogance to suggest that it can't be used against you will be your downfall.

Support Wikileaks at your own risk, but at least understand that they ARE lying to you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
While it may hurt our global standing, I find great value in the Wikileaks. There are plenty of domestic scumbags that perpetrate negative will towards the public. These people need to be exposed for the bullshyt they pull. If another country is sponsoring these leaks, thats a shame but the greater motive here is to get rid of OUR shytheads. These shytheads steal from American citizens with no repercussions, so I'm more than ok with them being outted even if its by foreign intel.
This is unacceptable in every measure.

Wikileaks could be posting intelligence on people who WE ALL KNOW are bad actors.

Hell, the US is leaps and bounds more transparent than most others...they fukking published EVERY piece of equipment they sell to other nations :dahell:

And they want MORE?

How much more perfect of a society do we have to be to meet the impossible demands of an entity whose sole purpose is to move the goalposts while everyone else carries on in poor faith?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is unacceptable in every measure.

Wikileaks could be posting intelligence on people who WE ALL KNOW are bad actors.

Hell, the US is leaps and bounds more transparent than most others...they fukking published EVERY piece of equipment they sell to other nations :dahell:

And they want MORE?

How much more perfect of a society do we have to be to meet the impossible demands of an entity whose sole purpose is to move the goalposts while everyone else carries on in poor faith?

Get all the way the fukk outta here breh. If Wiki releases documents saying the VA is stealing funds or mistreating vets, that hurts American citizens. If they release documents that show some disability company running a racketeering scheme, that hurts American citizens. People in our government stealing money from our citizens hurts US. There are plenty of problems that affect our citizens more than our grandstanding on the world stage. Corruption in our system MUST be disclosed/leaked and I don't give a flying fukk if its by a foreign entity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Get all the way the fukk outta here breh. If Wiki releases documents saying the VA is stealing funds or mistreating vets, that hurts American citizens. If they release documents that show some disability company running a racketeering scheme, that hurts American citizens. People in our government stealing money from our citizens hurts US. There are plenty of problems that affect our citizens more than our grandstanding on the world stage. Corruption in our system MUST be disclosed/leaked and I don't give a flying fukk if its by a foreign entity.
Wheres their documents that they bragged about having on foreign governments?

Stop being so myopic.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Wheres their documents that they bragged about having on foreign governments?

Stop being so myopic.

Nah stop being such a dikkrider. Its nearly impossible for you to ever find fault in our government or system and thats a big problem. Exposing corruption in our system greatly outweighs global standing. At the end of the day, all these little events don't really mean shyt and we're going to maintain being the #1 superpower. At the end of the day, these corrupt pieces of shyt are stealing from our citizens and negatively effecting our personal interests.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah stop being such a dikkrider. Its nearly impossible for you to ever find fault in our government or system and thats a big problem. Exposing corruption in our system greatly outweighs global standing. At the end of the day, all these little events don't really mean shyt and we're going to maintain being the #1 superpower. At the end of the day, these corrupt pieces of shyt are stealing from our citizens and negatively effecting our personal interests.
Wikileaks has a corrupted brand and I can't support agitprop with a clear anti-western tint.

Again, as i've stated millions of times, I support reforming our domestic issues...

but I can never support those same issues being exploited by foreign governments.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus

No.

...But...

That doesn't matter. :ufdup:

There is a different argument I need you to understand.

This is whats hard to comprehend for many people:

1. The documents are real.
2. We can debate the merits and implications of the documents separately. But family gets to talk to family a certain type of way...not outsiders.
3. The motive of wikileaks claiming to be unbiased and pro-universal-transparency is compromised
4. All of their documents are Anti-USA
5. None of their documents post-2010 are anti-Russian or Chinese interests. None.
6. Go look at wikileaks twitter...they're pushing PRO-russian geopolitical talking points. They're not even trying anymore. Anonymous is calling them out and even intel analysts and pundits are noticing a lack of what they're covering
7. Other national interests stand to gain by seeding dissent in western media and intellectual circles by stirring the pot domestically. It seeds confusing and a lack of trust that other nations can exploit. Look around...people just focus on the leaks and not the trend of the leaks over time.
8. What Wikileaks covers is just as important as what they're NOT covering. Whats being ignored is JUST as important if not more important considering that wikileaks CLAIMED and BRAGGED about having documents they never released on non-Western sources.

I view them as a source of agitprop (Agitprop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) at this point going forward...and I suggest you apply the same sort of skepticism towards their aims.

Refer to the Mitrokin Archive for examples:

Mitrokhin Archive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are NOT your friends.

Think about this...if you had a friend that kept leaking information on your family's and friend's dirt but said it was only to help you, you need to ask what they gain out of doing so.
:stopitslime:
You've literally laid out the definition of an ad hominem attack. As long as what they are "leaking" is true I don't care what there motives are. Put it this way, the best way for the american government to fight against this "agitprop" organization is to stop doing illegal and shady shyt. How about we focus on the government doing that?

Obviously a foreign government is going to gain by making us look shady, again I'll say, the best way to fight this is....STOP DOING SHADY shyt.

Your argument amounts to this...
As a drug dealer i get upset when other drug dealers snitch on me because they too are dealing drugs. IT's unfair and we shouldn't really be focusing on the fact that I deal drugs, we should be focusing on how these other drug dealers are not snitching on themselves...:martin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:stopitslime:
You've literally laid out the definition of an ad hominem attack. As long as what they are "leaking" is true I don't care what there motives are. Put it this way, the best way for the american government to fight against this "agitprop" organization is to stop doing illegal and shady shyt. How about we focus on the government doing that?

Obviously a foreign government is going to gain by making us look shady, again I'll say, the best way to fight this is....STOP DOING SHADY shyt.

Your argument amounts to this...
As a drug dealer i get upset when other drug dealers snitch on me because they too are dealing drugs. IT's unfair and we shouldn't really be focusing on the fact that I deal drugs, we should be focusing on how these other drug dealers are not snitching on themselves...:martin:

This is so frustrating...

Do you not understand the problem that wikileaks bias presents?

You all don't get it.

This is straight up dissent that they're seeding with TARGETED leaks.

You MUST agree with me on this.

Two things can be true:

1. The leaks lead us to ask important, reflective questions
2. The motive behind the leaks are problematic.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
This is so frustrating...

Do you not understand the problem that wikileaks bias presents?

You all don't get it.

This is straight up dissent that they're seeding with TARGETED leaks.

You MUST agree with me on this.

Two things can be true:

1. The leaks lead us to ask important, reflective questions
2. The motive behind the leaks are problematic.
So what are the motives?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what are the motives?
The motives are as i've stated:

To create malaise and discontent...and if they're really, but rarely, lucky: outright revolt.

This is the sort of shyt that lets foreign governments fund movements to start groups more sympathetic to their world views and create media outlets of individuals who are more likely to agree with their world views.

This in turn creates dynamics where people start more infighting within the nation and local spheres where things are unstable.

Its worked all over the world.

Look at UKIP. Look at FN (france). Look at Ukraine.

These groups are actively funded by Russian banks

Ukip under fire after blocking scrutiny of party donations

www.theweek.co.uk/europe/61498/russia-funds-french-national-front-is-moscow-sowing-european-unrest

Beware anyone who comes to you from OUTSIDE pretending to help.

Remember, you're dealing with societies that are ancient, and who have experience in toppling societies. Stop being so easy to just take what they say as benevolent...theres a catch attached to it.

This is all what the Cold War was about...even creative and artistic superiority b/w East and West: Modern art was CIA 'weapon'

@tmonster pay attention...the world isn't as nice as you think it is. You live in a stable society and you take it for granted that your way of life and access to information, and its motives, are unipolar and unbiased. There is ALWAYS someone, somewhere looking to shape the narrative. Wikileaks isn't excused from that