RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you need bigger font:pachaha:
anything to get you to not read it.

Don't troll me if you don't think its important.

I thought I was saying something valuable to you, and I respected you enough to share it...seems like you don't care about how propaganda is being used against you. As long as you like it.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
As if I care about what you call me on the internet.

I've PROVEN all assertions I've put forth.

Wikileaks is BAD stock out here for the West.

Even Assange's fukking protege says it.
so you think their bad and you have proof, you should call the NSA and the pentagon:ehh:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
BE957rT.png
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

LMAO what domestic issue would you be aware of so you could reform it, were it not for wikileaks:deadmanny:
I crack myself up:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so you think their bad and you have proof, you should call the NSA and the pentagon:ehh:
They probably already know...this is for YOU guys...but 99% of people who trumpet all their posts don't even consider agitprop or know what it looks like:

Come on son...fukking Medvedev suggested they get Nobel Prizes 2 months after Wikileaks threatens to drop an intel bomb on them:

Julian Assange should be awarded Nobel peace prize, suggests Russia

That shyt don't look foul to you?

A year later he's on Russia Today pushing Kremlin talking points. :stopitslime:

If they're gonna be that way, just say so...but don't lie to the people about their bias.

and again, i didn't make this theory up...its been floating around for a while.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
As long as what they are "leaking" is true I don't care what there motives are. Put it this way, the best way for the american government to fight against this "agitprop" organization is to stop doing illegal and shady shyt. How about we focus on the government doing that?

Obviously a foreign government is going to gain by making us look shady, again I'll say, the best way to fight this is....STOP DOING SHADY shyt.
seems like some really straight forward logic, could you complicate it a bit while insulting our intelligence in the process? you know...to be more in line with the spirit of the thread?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
seems like some really straight forward logic, could you complicate it a bit while insulting our intelligence in the process? you know...to be more in line with the spirit of the thread?

Why would Snowden make this comment when he left the airport in Russia after he left the airport?

Statement by Edward Snowden to human rights groups at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport

Yet even in the face of this historically disproportionate aggression, countries around the world have offered support and asylum. These nations, including Russia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Nicaragua, and Ecuador have my gratitude and respect for being the first to stand against human rights violations carried out by the powerful rather than the powerless. By refusing to compromise their principles in the face of intimidation, they have earned the respect of the world. It is my intention to travel to each of these countries to extend my personal thanks to their people and leaders.

:mjlol: :mindblown: :why:

@Brown_Pride @¢apitali$t Migraine @DEAD7 @H@LLOW @superunknown23 @Black Reign @FaTaL
@Domingo Halliburton @Ill @strapped @88m3 @hashmander @Skooby [USER=1507]@LeyeT @mbewane @Leasy @el_oh_el @Swavy Karl Marx @Darth Humanist @hayesc0 @tmonster @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @keepemup @Broletariat @mson @FAH1223 @ADevilYouKhow @Dominique Wilkins @Liu Kang @Futuristic Eskimo @Leasy @Type Username Here
@Tuling @Always-Right Liggins @Max B @Primordial @King Ming @franknitty711 @unit321 @Spidey Man @mbewane [/USER] @sicc2def

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
with all of this being said, when was the last time Wikileaks published something the average person understood or cared about?

wikileaks hasn't been relevant to most people outside of a very small group for a while now.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:jbhmm:
Imagine if you will a circle, but not a circle at the same time, we are all the circle and inside the circle is yet another circle but this circle has sides. Now Wikileaks is a jar of strawberry jelly...no grape jelly, yeah definitely grape jelly, when the grape jelly gets in the second circle closes to the one with the largest sides it's evident that it's motives are more like that of strawberry jelly...you fags?

?

:shaq:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:jbhmm:
Imagine if you will a circle, but not a circle at the same time, we are all the circle and inside the circle is yet another circle but this circle has sides. Now Wikileaks is a jar of strawberry jelly...no grape jelly, yeah definitely grape jelly, when the grape jelly gets in the second circle closes to the one with the largest sides it's evident that it's motives are more like that of strawberry jelly...you fags?

?

:shaq:

Why is it so hard for you to just say:

Yes, Wikileaks is anti-Western and uses targeted leaks to seed dissent in the West while ignoring other international bad actors?

You can enjoy the leaks and shaming the USA all you want...but IN THE SAME TOKEN...wikileaks has a bias and is using that bias to get people to turn against their government for Russian geopolitical gain.

Its like many of you don't understand what The Cold War is about. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
with all of this being said, when was the last time Wikileaks published something the average person understood or cared about?

wikileaks hasn't been relevant to most people outside of a very small group for a while now.
They haven't lived up to their Manning leaks which is why they're pushing all this little shyt. The Saudi Arabia leaks were big but you know the KSA put the clamp down on that...

TPP leak was big as well.

Sony leak? Big deal

I mean come on...all of these things are just super anti-American and it makes you wonder why it seems like in a world of bad actors, why they only focus on us...

You mean to tell me no one in South America ain't feeling what their government is doing? China? Africa? :usure: RUSSIA? :why: :stopitslime:

I know Assange is riding Ecuador's dikk right now...but stop it...please :heh:

When Snowden is saying shyt like:

Statement by Edward Snowden to human rights groups at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport

Yet even in the face of this historically disproportionate aggression, countries around the world have offered support and asylum. These nations, including Russia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Nicaragua, and Ecuador have my gratitude and respect for being the first to stand against human rights violations carried out by the powerful rather than the powerless. By refusing to compromise their principles in the face of intimidation, they have earned the respect of the world. It is my intention to travel to each of these countries to extend my personal thanks to their people and leaders.

You just gotta sit down for a second :dahell: :wow:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Why is it so hard for you to just say:

Yes, Wikileaks is anti-Western and uses targeted leaks to seed dissent in the West while ignoring other international bad actors?

You can enjoy the leaks and shaming the USA all you want...but IN THE SAME TOKEN...wikileaks has a bias and is using that bias to get people to turn against their government for Russian geopolitical gain.

Its like many of you don't understand what The Cold War is about. :snoop:
uh what you're not getting is most people don't care about the source as long as the information is correct. Imagine the person you hate most in the world tells you you're on fire, and he's right! Are you going to ignore it because of the source? Are you going to pretend you're not on fire?

Most likely the source is bias...it just doesn't matter, because the information is correct and that correct information is not good.