RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Regardless, have I not proven my statements with enough evidence here?

Wikileaks is busted.

I don't think you've proven that Wikileaks is a front for the FSB. I'll admit there are heavy links and they may be controlling the narrative right now but I don't believe FSB started Wikileaks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't think you've proven that Wikileaks is a front for the FSB. I'll admit there are heavy links and they may be controlling the narrative right now but I don't believe FSB started Wikileaks.
Thats NOT what it says.

Goddamn man...read.

its saying that Wikileaks is NOW heavily influenced directly/indirectly by the FSB

NOT that Wikileaks was STARTED by the FSB

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Thats NOT what it says.

Goddamn man...read.

its saying that Wikileaks is NOW heavily influenced directly/indirectly by the FSB

NOT that Wikileaks was STARTED by the FSB

:umad: breh damn.

I'll agree with your statement. Now take a xanex. It aint that serious and you're not a top level official or a politician. It'll all be alright.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
why would you trust them? how do you know they are not working/freelancing for the CIA?
I accept that I don't know much and that everything i've ever learned could possibly be wrong.

So...after that, I just try to fill in the convenient gaps.

Come on...you know i'm more rational than @thekingsmen.

I'm a little islamophobic, over-compensatory on the capitalism, secular, pro-black, virulently skeptical, and a fan of the West (generally).

You know this about me.