RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You know you could just pick up the phone like it were the pre 00's and call these people right?
what for?
3X8P9Dj.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wikileaks gives hard evidence: documents
these people give opinions
big difference
John Schindler (@20committee) on Twitter is a former IC with DEEP connections.

These aren't opinions. These are working sets of intelligence from people who have HANDLED documents with key actionable experience on the ground.

Step outside of your tight bubble. Wikileaks gives documents with a specific political bias.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
John Schindler (@20committee) on Twitter is a former IC with DEEP connections.

These aren't opinions. These are working sets of intelligence from people who have HANDLED documents with key actionable experience on the ground.

Step outside of your tight bubble. Wikileaks gives documents with a specific political bias.
you're just appealing to authority and tossing ad hominems at me
my point is simple
wikileaks gave us hardcore information
not their opinions
I don't know how this is bad for us as citizens, no matter who you can trot out here to corroborate your opinion with their opinions
and what political bias is it their documents showed? the political machine gives us nothing but bias, it seems only right that the papers they don't want us to see appear to have a bias against them

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you're just appealing to authority and tossing ad hominems at me
my point is simple
wikileaks gave us hardcore information
not their opinions
I don't know how this is bad for us as citizens, no matter who you can trot out here to corroborate your opinion with their opinions
and what political bias is it their documents showed? the political machine gives us nothing but bias, it seems only right that the papers they don't want us to see appear to have a bias against them
I'm saying that the sources i've given you has SHOWN they have had shady associations.

Period.

And the names i've linked you to have predicted their values and future events.

Wikileaks gives you opinions all the time of how to interpret their actions.

They're Anti-Western. I've PROVEN this in this thread. I've PROVEN how their behavior changed at the end of 2010. I've PROVEN how they selectively post information.

Its ALL proven.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You know yours though.
I certainly do, I am a citizen who has good conscience, no security clearance, no intelligence briefings and hence is most vulnerable to blowback -and, as has been shown in the recent attacks across the globe, indeed pay- for actions taken in my "name". My motivations are clear to everyone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Brown_Pride @¢apitali$t Migraine @DEAD7 @H@LLOW @superunknown23 @Black Reign @FaTaL
@Domingo Halliburton @Ill @strapped @88m3 @hashmander @Skooby [USER=1507]@LeyeT @mbewane @Leasy @el_oh_el @Swavy Karl Marx @Darth Humanist @hayesc0 @tmonster @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @keepemup @Broletariat @mson @FAH1223 @ADevilYouKhow @Dominique Wilkins @Liu Kang @Futuristic Eskimo @Leasy @Type Username Here
@Tuling @Always-Right Liggins @Max B @Primordial @King Ming @franknitty711 @unit321 @Spidey Man @mbewane [/USER] @sicc2def

I'm trying to get you all to understand that WIKILEAKS does NEVER post anything that IS NOT focused on the West. They have NOT since 2010.

They were threatened by Russia and have not moved an inch since then.

This is PURE Agitprop undermined by the fact that many of you who I quoted, some not all, all gloat in embarrassing in the West

This is officially a propaganda war.