RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
The motives are as i've stated:

To create malaise and discontent...and if they're really, but rarely, lucky: outright revolt.

This is the sort of shyt that lets foreign governments fund movements to start groups more sympathetic to their world views and create media outlets of individuals who are more likely to agree with their world views.

This in turn creates dynamics where people start more infighting within the nation and local spheres where things are unstable.

Its worked all over the world.

Look at UKIP. Look at FN (france). Look at Ukraine.

These groups are actively funded by Russian banks

Ukip under fire after blocking scrutiny of party donations

www.theweek.co.uk/europe/61498/russia-funds-french-national-front-is-moscow-sowing-european-unrest

Beware anyone who comes to you from OUTSIDE pretending to help.

Remember, you're dealing with societies that are ancient, and who have experience in toppling societies. Stop being so easy to just take what they say as benevolent...theres a catch attached to it.

This is all what the Cold War was about...even creative and artistic superiority b/w East and West: Modern art was CIA 'weapon'

@tmonster pay attention...the world isn't as nice as you think it is. You live in a stable society and you take it for granted that your way of life and access to information, and its motives, are unipolar and unbiased. There is ALWAYS someone, somewhere looking to shape the narrative. Wikileaks isn't excused from that
so again, i say, how about OUR GOVERNMENT STOP fukkING US OVER IN WAYS THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT?

just a thought....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so again, i say, how about OUR GOVERNMENT STOP fukkING US OVER IN WAYS THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT?

just a thought....
Thats not what I said.

Stop misrepresenting what I said.

I'm saying that Wikileaks is fukking you, and you don't even know it.

Both things can be true.

And on top of that, this recent leak is an example of corruption. OK. Nothing THAT serious, especially if you read the damn thing.

But alas, its controversy and seeds anger...and all the while, you're ignoring that Wikileaks will never post any document that isn't focused on creating that sort of anger towards your government that you're harboring.

If you're not thinking about wikileaks, you're missing the picture.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
To get emotionally wayward mouth pieces to talk shyt about the United States and dissent away form their government.
I don't think it's them that do that
it's the behavior of the gov
all you are saying is that ignorance is bliss
I don't subscribe to that
Its about controlling the message of a front that 99% of people think is a legitimate source of information.
I think you are missing who tried to control (hell just flat out hide!!) the message first:francis:

If you don't care, then just say you don't care who influences your own opinions without you being conscious of it
I think you are the one trying to influence opinion, and not doing a good job either:francis:
Let me get this straight.

So you don't care that the very source of information you take at full value is IN FACT admitting to hiding and sculpting evidence/data?

Uhm Yeah....they haven't admitted to any of that, I haven't made that claim and you outta be ashamed :francis:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
To get emotionally wayward mouth pieces to talk shyt about the United States and dissent away form their government.

Wikileaks is a PROXY of useful idiots who appear to have valid intentions but whose reporting is one-sided and myopic!

Phillip Agee did the same thing!

Philip Agee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
www.nytimes.com/2008/01/10/obituaries/10agee.html?_r=0
nothing and I mean nothing!
says,

"emotionally wayward mouth piece"

more than bold enlarged text though :dahell::deadmanny::mjlol::pachaha:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
This is so frustrating...

Do you not understand the problem that wikileaks bias presents?

You all don't get it.

This is straight up dissent that they're seeding with TARGETED leaks.
this is fukking hilarious:pachaha:
just read this shyt:russ:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Wikileaks has a corrupted brand and I can't support agitprop with a clear anti-western tint.

Again, as i've stated millions of times, I support reforming our domestic issues...

but I can never support those same issues being exploited by foreign governments.
BE957rT.png
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

LMAO what domestic issue would you be aware of so you could reform it, were it not for wikileaks:deadmanny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Or maybe thy did it because they believe that the public should know:beli:
this thread is almost becoming enjoyable:mjlol::pachaha:
nah it's still sad:mjcry:
Fam, Stop being so dense.

Do you NOT understand that its in the best interests for foreign governments to exploit and seed disdain amongst other nations?

Its as if you pretend we're not in another Cold War right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't think it's them that do that
it's the behavior of the gov
all you are saying is that ignorance is bliss
I don't subscribe to that

I think you are missing who tried to control (hell just flat out hide!!) the message first:francis:

I think you are the one trying to influence opinion, and not doing a good job either:francis:

Uhm Yeah....they haven't admitted to any of that, I haven't made that claim and you outta be ashamed
:francis:
See, this is why you should read what i've said.

I've posted proof for EVERY line of what i'm proposing here:

In late 2010 Wikileaks brags they are about to drop a massive leak on the scale of the Manning papers on Russia:

Moscow's Bid to Blow Up WikiLeaks

Right afterwards Russia threatens to crush them if they ever release it:

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

THEN...in late 2010 Medvedev says Wikileaks should be fukkign nominated for Nobel Prizes.

Reception of WikiLeaks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WHAT THE fukk?! :mindblown:

Fam, get this through your head....RIGHT after all this happens, then Assange gets a show on Russia Today in Spring 2012:

World Tomorrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So they went from threatening to releasing docs on Russia, to backtracking after a myriad of threats, then Assange is palling around on Russia State Media.

And you're just ok with this?

We haven't even touched on the fact Snowden can't keep his own story straight about how he got to Moscow.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hey @tmonster

I have a goodie for you:

Remember that teenage swedish kid who worked for Assange before he turned fed?

1035x704-20140102-siggileak-x1800-1388696164.jpg

www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-wikileaks-mole-20140106

2 Years ago Sigurdur Thordarson called assange out for this shyt on twitter in 2013

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

I've quoted this for you:

but it is strange that WikiLeaks host's an TV Show on Russia Today, which is operated by money from the Russian Federation, and still no files about Russia has been reveled, nor Ecuador or Venezuela,, WikiLeaks has published information, Some here say that documents revealed by WikiLeaks showed War Crimes, that it self is partly true, 95% of the data that WikiLeaks has published such as the Iraq and Afghan War logs, Diplomatic Cables don't show anything illegal or wrong doing, the rest 5% maby 1-2 % of that show something that's illegal, the rest might show some wrongdoing, perhaps not illegal,

Gentlemen, I rest my case :sas1: :usure:

@Brown_Pride @¢apitali$t Migraine @DEAD7 @H@LLOW @superunknown23 @Black Reign @FaTaL
@Domingo Halliburton @Ill @strapped @88m3 @hashmander @Skooby [USER=1507]@LeyeT @mbewane @Leasy @el_oh_el @Swavy Karl Marx @Darth Humanist @hayesc0 @tmonster @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @keepemup @Broletariat @mson @FAH1223 @ADevilYouKhow @Dominique Wilkins @Liu Kang @Futuristic Eskimo @Leasy @Type Username Here
@Tuling @Always-Right Liggins @Max B @Primordial @King Ming @franknitty711 @unit321 @Spidey Man @mbewane [/USER] @sicc2def

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Hey @tmonster

I have a goodie for you:

Remember that teenage swedish kid who worked for Assange before he turned fed?

1035x704-20140102-siggileak-x1800-1388696164.jpg

www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-wikileaks-mole-20140106

2 Years ago Sigurdur Thordarson called assange out for this shyt on twitter in 2013

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

I've quoted this for you:

but it is strange that WikiLeaks host's an TV Show on Russia Today, which is operated by money from the Russian Federation, and still no files about Russia has been reveled, nor Ecuador or Venezuela,, WikiLeaks has published information, Some here say that documents revealed by WikiLeaks showed War Crimes, that it self is partly true, 95% of the data that WikiLeaks has published such as the Iraq and Afghan War logs, Diplomatic Cables don't show anything illegal or wrong doing, the rest 5% maby 1-2 % of that show something that's illegal, the rest might show some wrongdoing, perhaps not illegal,

Gentlemen, I rest my case :sas1: :usure:

@Brown_Pride @¢apitali$t Migraine @DEAD7 @H@LLOW @superunknown23 @Black Reign @FaTaL
@Domingo Halliburton @Ill @strapped @88m3 @hashmander @Skooby [USER=1507]@LeyeT @mbewane @Leasy @el_oh_el @Swavy Karl Marx @Darth Humanist @hayesc0 @tmonster @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @keepemup @Broletariat @mson @FAH1223 @ADevilYouKhow @Dominique Wilkins @Liu Kang @Futuristic Eskimo @Leasy @Type Username Here
@Tuling @Always-Right Liggins @Max B @Primordial @King Ming @franknitty711 @unit321 @Spidey Man @mbewane [/USER] @sicc2def

I am on the verge of calling you bad names related to your intelligence, which is not the kind of behavior I can be proud of
So I will just leave you the fukk alone, congrats on resting your case :pachaha:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
See, this is why you should read what i've said.

I've posted proof for EVERY line of what i'm proposing here:

In late 2010 Wikileaks brags they are about to drop a massive leak on the scale of the Manning papers on Russia:

Moscow's Bid to Blow Up WikiLeaks

Right afterwards Russia threatens to crush them if they ever release it:

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

THEN...in late 2010 Medvedev says Wikileaks should be fukkign nominated for Nobel Prizes.

Reception of WikiLeaks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WHAT THE fukk?! :mindblown:

Fam, get this through your head....RIGHT after all this happens, then Assange gets a show on Russia Today in Spring 2012:

World Tomorrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So they went from threatening to releasing docs on Russia, to backtracking after a myriad of threats, then Assange is palling around on Russia State Media.

And you're just ok with this?

We haven't even touched on the fact Snowden can't keep his own story straight about how he got to Moscow.
you need bigger font:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I am on the verge of calling you bad names related to your intelligence, which is not the kind of behavior I can be proud of
So I will just leave you the fukk alone, congrats on resting your case :pachaha:
As if I care about what you call me on the internet.

I've PROVEN all assertions I've put forth.

Wikileaks is BAD stock out here for the West.

Even Assange's fukking protege says it.