RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Great Scott I'm not cosigning what dude saying. I'm saying some nikkas need to stop with these bullshyt equivalences. That Hillary shyt is dead. fukk that, seriously.

:hhh: Fam has become the WOAT.

Ah.

Either way, it's my opinion that this is something akin to a coup and it's very dangerous. The intelligence community is in a state of open war against an american president. A dumb, p*ssy tangerine of a president, but still a president. I can't support this.

I can say that 10 years from now, the books on this are gonna be :ohhh::wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Guys..I cant help but still feeling like if the Dems had ran ANYBODY besides Hillary we wouldnt be in this mess
I don't know. I think Trump woulda beat any career politician not named Barack Obama. Apathy on the left is why Cheeto won. More people voted for Romney in 12, than Cheeto in 16. It took a political rock star to overcome that. And thats what Obama was. Turns out, Bernie had more star power than Hillary, so maybe he could have done it.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Even if they get dude outta there... irreparable damage has been done

Co-sign/facts only.

When this mufukka ANNOUNCED the entire political world should have come down on him like the anvil on Wile E. He pushed that Obama Birther bullshyt that alone should have disqualified him.

I knew he was dangerous from the beginning because woke nikkas knew the Republicans are white supremacists lettin every last cotdayumn fig leaf fall away to be who they are openly

Russia's plan was to exploit the divisions in the country made worse by cacs race panic. They pulled it off.

quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b-johnson-107-70-60.jpg

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I don't know. I think Trump woulda beat any career politician not named Barack Obama. Apathy on the left is why Cheeto won. More people voted for Romney in 12, than Cheeto in 16. It took a political rock star to overcome that. And thats what Obama was. Turns out, Bernie had more star power than Hillary, so maybe he could have done it.
No he could not. Bernie appealed to the extreme fringes of the Democratic Party.

I tried to understand his appeal and get behind him since I was a low key Clinton hater but I just couldn't do that shyt. Also didn't help that he didn't appear to offer any solutions and was running a 1-issue campaign.

I kinda wish he was the nominee though so his delusional supporters can shut the fukk up once and for all.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Co-sign/facts only.

When this mufukka ANNOUNCED the entire political world should have come down on him like the anvil on Wile E. He pushed that Obama Birther bullshyt that alone should have disqualified him.

I knew he was dangerous from the beginning because woke nikkas knew the Republicans are white supremacists lettin every last cotdayumn fig leaf fall away to be who they are openly

Russia's plan was to exploit the divisions in the country made worse by cacs race panic. They pulled it off.

quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b-johnson-107-70-60.jpg

the time to handle this dude was back in summer 2015.

Now tho..

I mean shyt.. imagine how this shyt looks to america's foreign allies. The usa definitely ain't looking reliable anymore. The indispensable nation has gotta be looking dispensable. And that's just one of the many downsides I can see from this whole thing.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
No he could not. Bernie appealed to the extreme fringes of the Democratic Party.

I tired to understand his appeal to get behind him since I was low key Clinton hater but I just couldn't do that shyt. Also didn't help that he didn't appear to offer any solutions and was running a 1-issue campaign.

I kinda wish he was the nominee though so his delusional supporters can shut the fukk up once and for all.
Bernie would have got Clinton voters(since we are way more rational), and those Jill Stein Voters. He woulda carried Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Mich and probably Ohio. Democrats underestimated just how petty amd childish Bernouts are, and how many many c@cs hate Hillary.

Trump won ugly. It was far from a blowout.

Last edited: