RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just...cannot...believe...in this day and age, or EVER in history... I am rooting for the FBI and CIA. That speaks BEYOND volumes.

Right? I have no love for the alphabet boys. Can you imagine the fukkery Trump is involed in? I cant believe Trump has put me in a position to defend the agency that killed Patrice Lamumba.

This orange orangatun is running through the China shop and turning the world upside down.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I always believed trump was in bed with Russia.

I didn't think anyone in government with the power to do something would actually go after him.

I thought we'd have a relatively boring 4 years full of trump saying dumb shyt but no huge scandals worthy of impeachment.

Here we are not even 3 weeks in and shyts already hit the fan. :wow:
When you say your mission is to dethrone the establishment

You're declaring war on them people.

To bad that person is a white supremacist

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bro. I know what Bridgegate is.

I'm confused why you're using THAT...and not the ORIGINAL "-gate"...WATERGATE. :stopitslime:
Because Watergate had the president get caught red handed. Bridgegate ended in the guy at the top not actually getting caught which this will mostly likely end as.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my all time

ALL TIME least favorite politicians / appointed public officials START WITH J. Edgar Hoover.

It's mindblowing, as someone who has read COINTELPRO and the COINTELPRO papers and literally has feds in his FAMILY, so I KNOW how they get down...I have to side with my six generations of being American and ROOT for the alphabet boys to defend the Constitution

This is when we really know what our values are.
Trump brought the country together in ways people haven't done since high school civics classes

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
C4uUqfeVUAA0FJY.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Listened to two different local right wing talk radio shows today. One made absolutely no mention of anything that's happening, literally ignored it and only talked about Trump topics from 2 weeks ago (of course praising Trump) as if there's been no news since the airport protests :dead:

The other one I turn on and the guy starts in "OK we have to talk about this because it is breaking news, its shocking, its scary. This story is about abuse of power from high level officials that is now the great threat to our democracy. Of course I am referring to the shocking revelations that members of the US intelligence committee have turned their backs on this country and are now withholding classified information from the president of the United States, for politicial reasons..."

:heh: :mindblown: They're just as looney as anyone in that white house.