RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he could not. Bernie appealed to the extreme fringes of the Democratic Party.

I tried to understand his appeal and get behind him since I was a low key Clinton hater but I just couldn't do that shyt. Also didn't help that he didn't appear to offer any solutions and was running a 1-issue campaign.

I kinda wish he was the nominee though so his delusional supporters can shut the fukk up once and for all.

All the polls show Bernie could have beat Trump easily. Let's not forget Trump won by small margins in WI, PA and MI by peeling some of Obama's voters. One of the reasons is her support of NAFTA and other Bro-Liberal policies. Bernie's populist appeal would have kept those Obama voters, got a bigger turn out and probably peeled some of Trump's white male supporters.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
All the polls show Bernie could have beat Trump easily. Let's not forget Trump won by small margins in WI, PA and MI by peeling some of Obama's voters. One of the reasons is her support of NAFTA and other Bro-Liberal policies. Bernie's populist appeal would have kept those Obama voters, got a bigger turn out and probably peeled some of Trump's white male supporters.
My opinion still stands. Polls taken in the spring or summer don't mean shyt. Back in '06, polls showed that Clinton and Guiliani were the presumptive nominees.

Obama also attracted a broad cross-section of voters. Bernie's core supporters are fringe leftists.

And like I said, I didn't even like Hillary. I hated her in fact. But Bernie wasn't the answer and his "policies" aside, his age also would have been a factor.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My opinion still stands. Polls taken in the spring or summer don't mean shyt. Back in '06, polls showed that Clinton and Guiliani were the presumptive nominees.

Obama also attracted a broad cross-section of voters. Bernie's core supporters are fringe leftists.

And like I said, I didn't even like Hillary. I hated her in fact. But Bernie wasn't the answer and his "policies" aside, his age also would have been a factor.
Bernie gonna outlive Cheeto and Hillary.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His support only being from the fringe is bullshyt. Most democrats would have rallied behind him if he was the nominee and his populist message and anti-establishment appeal would have been a better match against Trump and his faux populism. Like I said, the margins were very thin cause Hillary didn't excite people in the Midwest. Bernie would have done better.

This is the type of arrogant thinking by the democratic establishment that made them lose the election.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
My opinion still stands. Polls taken in the spring or summer don't mean shyt. Back in '06, polls showed that Clinton and Guiliani were the presumptive nominee.

Polls back then we're showing that only Bernie beat Trump. Bernies crew was releasing polls over and over showing hillary couldn't beat trump.

And Bernie is only five years older then Trump. Let's not act like Trump is some spring chicken. He's also one of the fattest presidents ever.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
His support only being from the fringe is bullshyt. Most democrats would have rallied behind him if he was the nominee and his populist message and anti-establishment appeal would have been a better match against Trump and his faux populism. Like I said, the margins were very thin cause Hillary didn't excite people in the Midwest. Bernie would have done better.

This is the type of arrogant thinking by the democratic establishment that made them lose the election.
nikka, I'm not a democrat. :what:

Independents and moderates win elections and Bernie was way too left of center for these types.

And :duck: at you thinking Dems would have just fallen in line. Disorganization and dissent are key characteristics of that party.

And I repeat once again, his age would have been a factor.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, I'm not a democrat. :what:

Independents and moderates win elections and Bernie was way too left of center for these types.

And :duck: at you thinking Dems would have just fallen in line. Disorganization and dissent and key characteristics of that party.

And I repeat once again, his age would have been a factor.

Beirnie being too left of center is another bullshyt narrative pushed by the Democratic establishment. Polls show most of Bernie's actual policies are supported by majority of Americans. Higher wages, free college tuition, etc.

But I'm not going to derail this thread anymore litigating the past. What's done is done. I'm focusing on this Orange muufukka.