RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
C4wljRcWcAEIyoW.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Since 2006 Trump has been trying to trademark his brand in China and kept losing in court.

Dec 12, 2016: Trump says U.S. not necessarily bound by 'one China' policy

Feb 9, 2017: Trump promises Chinese president he'll honor 'one China' policy

Feb 15, 2017: China awards Trump valuable new trademark

give something you don't care about to get something you do care about. masterful. heil trump. i mean it's not a benefit to the country, but it's a benefit to the fuhrer and the fuhrer is the country so by the transitive property: AMERICA WINS!!!

• Dap
Reactions: 85

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
the time to handle this dude was back in summer 2015.

Now tho..

I mean shyt.. imagine how this shyt looks to america's foreign allies. The usa definitely ain't looking reliable anymore. The indispensable nation has gotta be looking dispensable. And that's just one of the many downsides I can see from this whole thing.

EXACTLY. nikka even reversed himself on China because they gave him his trademark now that he POTUS China awards Donald Trump valuable new trademark

And it don't benefit us, they all fixin to make trillions in clean energy and clean up they shyt while we get more ripped off by the oil cartels.

Straight up thieves :pacspit:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The problem is that now he's aware that there's holes in the blanket

Everyone is going to be watching everyone and now the leaks will slow down, giving this fukktard time to implement damage control.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Everyone is going to be watching everyone and now the leaks will slow down, giving this fukktard time to implement damage control.
I dont think so. The people he's pissing off are experts at doing shyt covertly and covering their tracks. And many of them seem to think that crimes may have been committed or someone is compromised. If they have proof, its their duty to expose it.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Nah I think he pissed off too many people, and too many people that he shouldn't have pissed off, I think the leaks keep coming.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

So far it seems like everything that has played out has been systematically planned by the IC.

Flynn's forced ousting legitimized the topic of this administrations ties with Russia which were first introduced as a fly-by-night dossier that many had questioned the validity of. Constant critiques of it's timing and sources from the media and general public aided in the administration hanging themselves with public denials. While behind the scenes the forced damage control inevitably exposed and confirmed whatever is left to come. And from the tone of various journalist, what's to come is serious and seems like quite a few of them have gotten a peak because the confidence and brashness of their criticism of this administration - outside of the obvious - is telling.

I say all that to say, their internal damage control is whats killing them softly.