RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bridgegate? Bruh how old are you?

:heh:
Yeah that scandal where everybody around the governor of New Jersey was involved in some BS and while they never caught him red handed its pretty clear he knew what was going on even though he lied and said he didn't and threw his underlings under the bus to save his ass.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More heat!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!

Looking at things in the light that is best for Trump: the intelligence community is either saying that Trump is a loose cannon that through unintentional actions can not be trusted to keep government secrets; or in the worst light for Trump the intelligence community is just straight up calling him a spy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah that scandal where everybody around the governor of New Jersey was involved in some BS and while they never caught him red handed its pretty clear he knew what was going on even though he lied and said he didn't and threw his underlings under the bus to save his ass.
Bro. I know what Bridgegate is.

I'm confused why you're using THAT...and not the ORIGINAL "-gate"...WATERGATE. :stopitslime:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is getting crazier and crazier. I am watching "The Last Word" and the panel is saying that the Europen allies of the USA are now also intercepting calls and spying on the USA, because they don't trust Trump and his crew.

U.S. ALLIES CONDUCT INTELLIGENCE OPERATION AGAINST TRUMP STAFF AND ASSOCIATES, INTERCEPTED COMMUNICATIONS

http://www.newsweek.com/allies-intercept-russia-trump-adviser-communications-557283

And right after that story aired someone on the panel said that the NY Times is running an article stating that Trump wants to reorganize the intelligence community by allowing a business man to review them.

White House Plans to Have Trump Ally Review Intelligence Agencies
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is getting crazier and crazier. I am watching "The Last Word" and the panel is saying that the Europen allies of the USA are now also intercepting calls and spying on the USA, because they don't trust Trump and his crew.

U.S. ALLIES CONDUCT INTELLIGENCE OPERATION AGAINST TRUMP STAFF AND ASSOCIATES, INTERCEPTED COMMUNICATIONS

http://www.newsweek.com/allies-intercept-russia-trump-adviser-communications-557283

And right after that story aired someone on the panel said that the NY Times is running an article stating that Trump wants to reorganize the intelligence community by allowing a business man to review them.

White House Plans to Have Trump Ally Review Intelligence Agencies
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
All this is going to do is cause further division between intelligence agencies and Trump. Intelligence agencies must be taking this as an insult.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this is going to do is cause further division between intelligence agencies and Trump. Intelligence agencies must be taking this as an insult.

Trump is going to force the Republicans in Congress to actually investigate him, because McCain and Lindsey Graham already have him pegged as an a$$hole.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Trump is going to force the Republicans in Congress to actually investigate him, because McCain and Lindsey Graham already have him pegged as an a$$hole.
That and some people in the intelligence communities who may have wanted to protect him, or didn't have beef with him might say fukk it and start leaking stuff.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I just...Cannot...believe...in this day and age, or EVER in history... I am rooting for the FBI and CIA. That speaks BEYOND volumes.
Black nikkas backing the alphabet boys!!! Nigas siding with Mccain :dahell: Bush 1 & 2 looking good :dwillhuh:
This is a strange time family please recognize

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just...Cannot...believe...in this day and age, or EVER in history... I am rooting for the FBI and CIA. That speaks BEYOND volumes.
Real shyt. The groups that killed MLK and Kennedy and are responsible for the aids and crack epidemics are presently the good guys by default because the other guy is an actual traitor to the country. That's some depressing shyt :francis::hhh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Black nikkas backing the alphabet boys!!! Nigas siding with Mccain :dahell: Bush 1 & 2 looking good :dwillhuh:
This is a strange time family please recognize

Real shyt. The groups that killed MLK and Kennedy and are responsible for the aids and crack epidemics are presently the good guys by default because the other guy is an actual traitor to the country. That's some depressing shyt :francis::hhh:
my all time

ALL TIME least favorite politicians / appointed public officials START WITH J. Edgar Hoover.

It's mindblowing, as someone who has read COINTELPRO and the COINTELPRO papers and literally has feds in his FAMILY, so I KNOW how they get down...I have to side with my six generations of being American and ROOT for the alphabet boys to defend the Constitution

This is when we really know what our values are.