RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hh2h5C3.gif

Last edited:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I'm not going to hide it. Run the stats. Look at the data. Its all here. I'm better than these guys.

Objectively.

I should not have had to tell people the importance of Tad Devine.

I should not have had to tell people about the persistent evasions of Bernie Sanders on Russia sanctions.

I should not have had to tell people about Simona Mangiante.

Who is with us and who is not?

I'm tired of asking for people's trust. I'm tired of proving myself worthy DOZENS of times.

At what point am I given the legitimacy that i know what i'm talking about? I'm not here to argue. I'm here to help lead this thing.

And by the responses in here, until I start really hammering on certain issues, a lot of yall are lost.

And yet you have.....100's of times in a few days....

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I should be made a moderator for the amount of stuff I helped predict, introduce, and lead this place on.

How many times do I have to come back months later and not even get a goddamn apology for how I've been treated on here?

The sheer disrespect I have to put up with from these objectively subordinate types on here is outrageous.

So you can run your own version of Fascism here on the Coli? "Believe what I tell you, read only what I post, do not question my 'reportings'"

:mjlol:

I'll give your credit for being the one with the most posts in this thread, but a Mod? You are the reason this post needs a Mod.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I should be made a moderator for the amount of stuff I helped predict, introduce, and lead this place on.

How many times do I have to come back months later and not even get a goddamn apology for how I've been treated on here?

The sheer disrespect I have to put up with from these objectively subordinate types on here is outrageous.
At this point, I assume you're being tongue in cheek. Its fun to assume you're serious and pile on but give me a :troll: so we can at least know you're joking.

It might make you a bit more likable.