RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
damn cohen is a fukking scumbag...it's genetic with these people

now, the real question is WHEN DID MR. FALWELL LEARN ABOUT THESE SHENANIGANS???

Thread:

• 1. Some time ago, I wrote one of the most important pieces of information in the Michael Cohen filings was the $50,000 given to him by the Trump Org as reimbursement for IT campaign expenses. Soon after, I heard, but could not confirm, this was connected to Jerry Falwell Jr.
  • 2...the WSJ confirmed it and has the story today that Cohen paid money to Falwell's IT guy to rig online polling. So now that all the info is out there, time to discuss the significance. If you look at all of the pieces of information, the one hand you do not see involved is....
  • 3....that of the Trump campaign itself. Cohen does the work, Trump Org pays the money, the payment of $13,000 in cash goes to Falwell's guy, the other $37,000 is...somewhere. Start with, there is NEVER an instance where a campaign pays large sums of cash for a legal act.....
  • 4...cash leaves no trail. That is why it was used to finance the Watergate burglars. The checks cut by the Trump Organization to Cohen on behalf of the campaign - was TO serving as the slush fund for the Trump Campaign? If so, LOTS of expenditures connected to the company....
  • 5...should have been reported as campaign-share expenditures. But there is no reason anyone would do a direct payment like that - TO to Cohen. And there is no reason why anyone would do a 3-step payment - TO to Cohen (converted to cash) to Falwell's guy. The way a lawful....
  • 6...payment would have been done is check from campaign to Falwell's guy (if it was a legitimate expense.) All the go-betweens are only used for concealment. This is standard, seen-it-a-million-times, clumsy white-collar money laundering to hide an illicit act. The act....
  • 7...here was to rig online polls, according to Cohen. Falwell's guy also engages in search engine optimization, so I have a feeling there will be more turning up about what was done here. Of course the big question now remaining is what happened to the other $37,000. What we do..
  • 8...know is this: The Trump Organization gave Michael Cohen money to engage in illicit and possibly illegal behavior for campaign purposes. One of the checks was the Stormy Daniels payment. There are a few more suspicious elements of that payment (why would the total amount....
  • 9...have been rounded up if this was not a knowingly illicit act? In other words, if there was to be a payment to Daniels, why not just have the Trump Org pay it rather than Trump Org to Cohen to Daniels, reimbursed as a campaign expense, then tens of thousands added to round...
  • 10...up reimbursement for tax purposes, since Cohen would have to report on his taxes the reimbursement as not an expense reimbursement but as income). There is a LOT of conniving going on here, a LOT of the procedures of money transfer showing knowledge of guilt. People don't...
  • 11...work so hard to cover payments for a lawful act. So, Congress must ask - who told Cohen to pay cash to Falwell's guy? Where is the other $37,000? What other monies was the Trump Org paying on behalf of campaign? And how do they explain disguising expense reimbursement...
  • 12...as compensation to Cohen. Again, that one fact - upping the reimbursement of the Stormy Daniels payoff to account for taxes since Cohen was reporting reimbursement as income - is key to establishing guilty mind of everyone involved - potentially Trump himself.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nap on y’all neck about Bernie :wow:

I hate how he come off but he is spitting facts...

And its semi relevant to the thread:yeshrug:

It can be argued after Trump, Jill Stein then Bernie was the most positively effected by the Russians troll farms.. I remember on Facebook it was a meme going around telling people to just write Bernie name in as a write in on the presidential ballot. With all the recent revelations im pretty sure that the Russians was behind it.

Not saying Bernie was complicit but Russians was helping him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Please report any long form articles that are posted in this thread and any derailments. Spring cleaning has started.
If Sanders is derailment, then so is:

Nunes.
Graham
Paul.
Gaetz.
McConnell.
Rohrabacher
McCarthy
The NRA
Butina
Manafort
Deripaska
Cohen
Gowdy
Stein.

Assange

and countless others.

Tell me what the standard is.

if we can't discuss an INCUMBENT US SENATOR, then who can we discuss? The republican ones? Is that the road you want to go down?

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I want to remind yall of something.

Mueller's mandate is the purpose of this thread.

We JUST found out Nunes is being investigated for cavorting with the Russians...

Mueller Probes a Nunes Meeting at Trump’s D.C. Hotel

We found out The FBI approached DANA ROHRABACHER about ties with Russians!

F.B.I. Once Warned G.O.P. Congressman That Russian Spies Were Recruiting Him

KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY.

If we can't discuss SITTING MEMBERS OF CONGRESS defending Trump, Russia, or the Kremlin, then why the hell is anyone here?

image-Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia-articleLarge.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Giuliani admitted to collusion. shyt right on schedule @Black Panther

As someone who's always hated Giuliani (and I'm not even from New York) ever since the late 90s and still remembers the slurpfest that cops, the media, and your average angry racist white man would give to that depraved nutjob in my college years, it's enjoyable seeing his present incarnation, and knowing that THIS version of Rudy will be his lasting legacy. Even moreso than 9/11 Guiliani.

In case I missed it this go around @Black Panther , fire up the requisite MAGA timeline. I think we're 2 steps away from "But he ain't going to jail tho!! :damn:"

:mjlit:

#TrumpSet timeline:

-Trump won the election fair and square, y'all need to get over it :sadtrumpy:

-Trump gonna pass this Muslim ban, y'all need to get over it :sadtrumpy:

-Trump gonna pass this second Muslim ban, y'all need to get over it :sadtrumpy:

-Trump gonna bush Obamacare, y'all need to get over it :sadtrumpy:

-Trump gonna be proven right on being wiretapped, y'all need to get over it :sadtrumpy:

-Trump outchea making jobs, y'all need to get over it :sadtrumpy:

-This Russia story ain't gonna last :sadtrumpy:

-Russia ain't trying to influence the election :sadtrumpy:

-Russia did try to influence the election, but Trump ain't colluding with the Russians :sadtrumpy:

-Trump didn't willingly collude with the Russians
e908da92c754965b60b6a8c13b0be696.png

-They ain't gonna impeach him tho :lupe:

-They ain't gonna remove him from office tho :lupe:

- He ain't going to jail tho :damn::damn::damn:

:troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap, Bruh

We hear you but let's keep it moving for the time being
I should be made a moderator for the amount of stuff I helped predict, introduce, and lead this place on.

How many times do I have to come back months later and not even get a goddamn apology for how I've been treated on here?

The sheer disrespect I have to put up with from these objectively subordinate types on here is outrageous.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should be made a moderator for the amount of stuff I helped predict, introduce, and lead this place on.

How many times do I have to come back months later and not even get a goddamn apology for how I've been treated on here?

The sheer disrespect I have to put up with from these objectively subordinate types on here is outrageous.

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not going to hide it. Run the stats. Look at the data. Its all here. I'm better than these guys.

Objectively.

I should not have had to tell people the importance of Tad Devine.

I should not have had to tell people about the persistent evasions of Bernie Sanders on Russia sanctions.

I should not have had to tell people about Simona Mangiante.

Who is with us and who is not?

I'm tired of asking for people's trust. I'm tired of proving myself worthy DOZENS of times.

At what point am I given the legitimacy that i know what i'm talking about? I'm not here to argue. I'm here to help lead this thing.

And by the responses in here, until I start really hammering on certain issues, a lot of yall are lost.