RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Y'all got to stop replying to Nap and just let him

0Ov5n4.gif

:mjlol:
Nah, I think we underestimate Nap and he is low key trolling. It's just that you never know with the guy. If he is trolling 50% of the time I have to admire his trolling skills :ohhh: because I can't believe someone would genuinely be lacking that much humility.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So did the sanctions get lifted or not?

This article says the Senate voted for lifting the sanctions.

This article says the House voted against lifting the sanctions.

So is it determined by the Senate only or do the two bills need to be reconciled?
Sounds like it is just symbolic based on what I've read:
The Senate vote means the administration can go ahead with lifting sanctions on the companies connected to Deripaska.
House votes 362-53 to disapprove Trump lifting of sanctions on Russian companies

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did the sanctions get lifted or not?

This article says the Senate voted for lifting the sanctions.

This article says the House voted against lifting the sanctions.

So is it determined by the Senate only or do the two bills need to be reconciled?

these are resolutions not bills...under the 2017 sanctions bill [remember the one trump didnt want to sign but there was veto proof majorities (bernie was one of only 5 people IN THE ENTIRE CONGRESS voting No)], congress could block any effort to loosen/drop sanctions but in senate you need 60 votes to proceed on anything and dems were only able to get 57, so the admin gets to pay off their masters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Gotti and his crew of hand-picked assassins wearing Russian-type fur hats, were carrying out the ultimate power play — killing the boss of their family -- without the permission or blessing of the heads of the Genovese, Colombo, Luchese, and Bonanno families.

:moscowmjpls: