RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm not going to hide it. Run the stats. Look at the data. Its all here. I'm better than these guys.

Objectively.

I should not have had to tell people the importance of Tad Devine.

I should not have had to tell people about the persistent evasions of Bernie Sanders on Russia sanctions.

I should not have had to tell people about Simona Mangiante.

Who is with us and who is not?
You're a lame troll no one is with you :deadrose:

Negro nap a mod :mindblown:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Guiliani is gonna say trump didn't really run next. He'll say it was a stunt double. I mean why half ass back track? Let's take it back to letter A.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive dealt with people like trump/cohen in business (inveterate liars) and would bet any amount of money that cohen just kept the 37K. this is STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE. no different than how trump hires subcontractors, makes an initial payment, then stiffs them claiming shoddy work or some other made up excuse. cohen will end up saying he didnt pay the 37K bc the guy didnt produce what he promised. then he'll fall back on "well i introduced him to XYZ and he ended up getting work from them so i considered it even"

falwell is too big of a fish to be concerned with 30K....his priorities are elsewhere (building the relationship with trump and hiding his pool boy shenanigans)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ive dealt with people like trump/cohen in business (inveterate liars) and would bet any amount of money that cohen just kept the 37K. this is STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE. no different than how trump hires subcontractors, makes an initial payment, then stiffs them claiming shoddy work or some other made up excuse. cohen will end up saying he didnt pay the 37K bc the guy didnt produce what he promised. then he'll fall back on "well i introduced him to XYZ and he ended up getting work from them so i considered it even"

falwell is too big of a fish to be concerned with 30K....his priorities are elsewhere (building the relationship with trump and hiding his pool boy shenanigans)
Thats similar to what Gates was doing to Manafort:

Rick Gates admits to stealing nearly $3 million from Paul Manafort to finance an extramarital affair

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I should be made a moderator for the amount of stuff I helped predict, introduce, and lead this place on.

How many times do I have to come back months later and not even get a goddamn apology for how I've been treated on here?

The sheer disrespect I have to put up with from these objectively subordinate types on here is outrageous.

You constantly berate, belittle, and talk down to other posters, then wonder aloud why you don't get respect. :bpdahell:

Same sh*t I hear from a run-of-the-mill Blue Lives Matter idiot. Shut the f*ck up. :cambybp:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yup, but the thing is i guarantee you manafort knew...but what can he do? confront the guy who knows every detail of every criminal act you've committed across multiple continents? they charge it to the game b/c they themselves engage in it. the criminality is pervasive. gates steals from manafort...manafort steals from oligarchs....oligarchs steal from putin....putin steals from russia....russia steals from everyone

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yup, but the thing is i guarantee you manafort knew...but what can he do? confront the guy who knows every detail of every criminal act you've committed across multiple continents? they charge it to the game b/c they themselves engage in it. the criminality is pervasive. gates steals from manafort...manafort steals from oligarchs....oligarchs steal from putin....putin steals from russia....russia steals from everyone
its how money laundering works...anything you lose in the process is more than you ever had :wow:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I'm not going to hide it. Run the stats. Look at the data. Its all here. I'm better than these guys.

Objectively.

I should not have had to tell people the importance of Tad Devine.

I should not have had to tell people about the persistent evasions of Bernie Sanders on Russia sanctions.

I should not have had to tell people about Simona Mangiante.

Who is with us and who is not?

I'm tired of asking for people's trust. I'm tired of proving myself worthy DOZENS of times.

At what point am I given the legitimacy that i know what i'm talking about? I'm not here to argue. I'm here to help lead this thing.

And by the responses in here, until I start really hammering on certain issues, a lot of yall are lost.

You alright in my book I don't have no ill will towards anyone on this site because in the end this is just a forum, I will never run across any of you in the real world.:manny:
But I feel you shouldn't have that much power.:russ: