RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
shyt could get ugly for Trump if he goes through with this State of the Union and the shutdown is still happening. I could legit see him getting booed and heckled and not the light shyt Bush got. I'm talmbout dude telling ol girl to shut the fukk up at the end of 22 Two's type heckling, brehs:damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
these are resolutions not bills...under the 2017 sanctions bill [remember the one trump didnt want to sign but there was veto proof majorities (bernie was one of only 5 people IN THE ENTIRE CONGRESS voting No)], congress could block any effort to loosen/drop sanctions but in senate you need 60 votes to proceed on anything and dems were only able to get 57, so the admin gets to pay off their masters.
:muellercmonson::queenhillary::MichelleOsideeye:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not trolling. I seriously want someone to explain why Sanders said this March 2018:

DxIdl_xU8AA49n1.jpg

:jbhmm: :leostare: :FuturamaFry:

Remember when Mike Flynn was indicted by Mueller for writing articles on behalf of Turkey??? Michael Flynn Was Paid to Represent Turkey’s Interests During Trump Campaign

:rockwtfusay:

Whats 1 + 1 = ? :sas1:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
She keeps putting this motherfukker through a table every week :russ:

See you at the State of the Union, bro :ppvbro:

Pelosi the type to interrupt Trump's title defense match, put him through a table, and silently point at the Wrestlemania sign :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall think i'm wilding?

Look at the mentions of every Sanders tweet since 12PM on January 16, 2018.

People online really want to know WTF happened yesterday.

You cant be the only senator running to be the president as a democrat who is wishy washy on this.

The voters want people who are tough on Russia, tough on Trump, and tough on Russian punishment. This the real democrat litmus test.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Maddow is avoiding this story with a 10 foot pole.

Maddow can track the minutiae of a russian spy down to the hour.

But she won't mention a senator missing a crucial vote for a coincidental meeting he scheduled at the last minute? :jbhmm:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
shyt could get ugly for Trump if he goes through with this State of the Union and the shutdown is still happening. I could legit see him getting booed and heckled and not the light shyt Bush got. I'm talmbout dude telling ol girl to shut the fukk up at the end of 22 Two's type heckling, brehs:damn:
WHO SAID SHUT THE F UP????

HIM HIM!!! :ufdup: