RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one read that shyt or going to read that shyt. Plus you can simply drop a link to the story instead of flood the whole thread, which has been stated several times to you in order to make the thread more readable. You can even write the summary yourself above the link to the story. This is why people hate your posts. Get it through your head.

Oh shyt. Thanks. Major props. Doing it now.
Thats your problem. Not mine.

This thread is to delve deeply into information. Period. If you're not here to read, why are you here?

If you don't understand Birshtein, then you don't understand why Canadian diplomats suggested to reporters that Birshtein explains Trump-Russia more than Deripaska ever did.

The stories themselves are not useful without going in depth with all of the details. Headlines hide details.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It would be nice if they unstickied this thread, let Blackfyre or someone else make a new thread and sticky that one. That way, you can put Nap on ignore and still get all the information. No longer will you have to see a 4 part long form essay about the collapse of the USSR and how it loosely ties to the current Russian investigation flood half the thread. You can just get the news relevant to the topic at hand.

I know Nap's fan club won't like it but bet, it would be a much better quality thread.

Be a willfully ignorant retard, brehs

Negged

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I notice you always fail to address when Nap shytposts and goes on his rants aganist others, blatantly being disrepectful. The next time you jump in and say this, address his bullshyt as well. Then maybe you have to do the former so much.
I've adressed him before. You see what you wanna see. Statement still stands.:yeshrug:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgive me but can we keep it moving with the personal shyt? I'm trying to follow what's good and every time I get an update it's more y'all talkin shyt amongst/about each other then it us clowning trump and his regime. The nap jokes and disses are funny but this thread is becoming something different then it was past couple years. Y'all are cool but keep it moving with the personal shyt or start a battle/exposed thread or some shyt and get at each other

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgive me but can we keep it moving with the personal shyt? I'm trying to follow what's good and every time I get an update it's more y'all talkin shyt amongst/about each other then it us clowning trump and his regime. The nap jokes and disses are funny but this thread is becoming something different then it was past couple years. Y'all are cool but keep it moving with the personal shyt or start a battle/exposed thread or some shyt and get at each other
Seriously this is some historical shyt going down and you got people moaning bc he wont use a spoiler tag? It literally takes all of 3-5 seconds to scroll past these stories if you dont want to read. Because of his efforts this is prob the most concise and comprehensive thread on the internet bar none regarding this conspiracy. Keep posting breh.