RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Everyone in here bytching about nap posting shyt they dont think is relevant and clogging the thread, ARE CLOGGING THIS THREAD WITH COMPLAINTS.

If I see something posted that I dont think is relevant, I KEEP fukkING SCROLLING.

It's literally that simple.

Read the thread, contribute, and keep it moving.

Maybe the mods should let another Russia thread be created by Blackfyre (or whomever) and let Nap keep this one. That way, when you (or anyone else who defends him clogging up the thread) want to come in and scroll threw page after page of long ass posts that you dont read, you can do that without reading posts from people asking him to spoiler them.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Maybe the mods should let another Russia thread be created by Blackfyre (or whomever) and let Nap keep this one. That way, when you (or anyone else who defends him clogging up the thread) want to come in and scroll threw page after page of long ass posts that you dont read, you can do that without reading posts from people asking him to spoiler them.

Make your own thread :yeshrug:

You guys making mountains out of molehills.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It would be nice if they unstickied this thread, let Blackfyre or someone else make a new thread and sticky that one. That way, you can put Nap on ignore and still get all the information. No longer will you have to see a 4 part long form essay about the collapse of the USSR and how it loosely ties to the current Russian investigation flood half the thread. You can just get the news relevant to the topic at hand.

I know Nap's fan club won't like it but bet, it would be a much better quality thread.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Mods dead set on allowing it to run rampant too. I made a thread for these whiners and mods locked it.:mjlol:

Amazing they responded to that so quickly but complaints about ads fall on deaf ears.

Oh well just gonna have to put them on ignore. Tried every other angle. Can't reason with them. Can't redirect them to other threads. Is what it is.:yeshrug:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mods dead set on allowing it to run rampant too. I made a thread for these whiners and mods locked it.:mjlol:

Amazing they responded to that so quickly but complaints about ads fall on deaf ears.

Oh well just gonna have to put them on ignore. Tried every other angle. Can't reason with them. Can't redirect them to other threads. Is what it is.:yeshrug:
Nap must be sending fistfuls of cash to the site. Only explanation I can think of:manny:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Nap must be sending fistfuls of cash to the site. Only explanation I can think of:manny:
Yeah my thoughts as well. Or I even thought this dude was maybe a relative of one of the owners or someone involved in the site. Like maybe he is their "special" autistic brother or something and thus always seemed to get out of bushings.

No way this dude is highly successful with how much he posts unless he gets paid to post. Unless he inherited some cash or have rich parents.

Anyways, I'll bounce. Don't want to derail the thread anymore. :troll:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I LITERALLY just typed, the mods SHOULD let someone make another thread. You should put everyone on ignore who asks him to spoiler those long ass posts (since that is your particular issue) and then you can come in here, not read said posts and then scroll through all of his long ass posts that you also dont want to read. :yeshrug:

It would be nice if they unstickied this thread, let Blackfyre or someone else make a new thread and sticky that one. That way, you can put Nap on ignore and still get all the information. No longer will you have to see a 4 part long form essay about the collapse of the USSR and how it loosely ties to the current Russian investigation flood half the thread. You can just get the news relevant to the topic at hand.

I know Nap's fan club won't like it but bet, it would be a much better quality thread.

There are quite a few people in this thread that have him on ignore. You could do the same and the only issue with that is, Blackfyre won't post information that Nap has already posted so you might miss something if Nap posts the tweet first. (not too common though).

Imagine acknowledging Nap clutters the thread with long ass posts that sometime dont tie into the Russia investigation but you log in, defend him doing it, admit you dont read them and scroll pass them only to get your panties in a bunch when people simply ask him to spoiler them. lol weird ass niccas. I'm put yall on ignore right with him.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
There are quite a few people in this thread that have him on ignore. You could do the same and the only issue with that is, Blackfyre won't post information that Nap has already posted so you might miss something if Nap posts the tweet first. (not too common though).
Unless those people know a way to do this outside of the normal way, they are not telling the truth or just blowing hot air. If you ignore Nap, this thread gets hidden.

So, unless someone shares how they ignored him but still see the thread, I think they are bullshytting.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Unless those people know a way to do this outside of the normal way, they are not telling the truth or just blowing hot air. If you ignore Nap, this thread gets hidden.

So, unless someone shares how they ignored him but still see the thread, I think they are bullshytting.

I have him on ignore. You can bookmark the thread and then ignore him. Open it from the bookmark and you wont see his posts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You don't know "relevance" because you eschew detail. Thats the problem. You dont even know what matters. You just think that unless it relates to something that happened last week that its not relevant.

Boris Birshtein is a russia mob figure who Mueller contacted. Did you know this or did you skip that detail?

If you don't know such details, modern details won't matter.

The history of Boris Birshtein is the history of the Russian mafia and Trump's origin story of that connection up to literally a few years ago. Trump Tower Toronto is still a boondoggle and needs to be understood how that happened.

Boris Birshtein tried to get the captured FBI/CIA asset Robert Levinson out of Iranian prison via Deripaska. This is literally still relevant to this day. Literally.
This thread exists to consume information to create a fuller, richer, connected understanding of the biggest conspiracy in American history.

If you want to eat snacks, stick to CNN and USA Today. Theres plenty of "less complicated" ways to get updates.

I don't even know why you're here if you're not consuming information.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You don't know "relevance" because you eschew detail. Thats the problem. You dont even know what matters. You just think that unless it relates to something that happened last week that its not relevant.

Boris Birshtein is a russia mob figure who Mueller contacted. Did you know this or did you skip that detail?

If you don't know such details, modern details won't matter.

The history of Boris Birshtein is the history of the Russian mafia and Trump's origin story of that connection up to literally a few years ago. Trump Tower Toronto is still a boondoggle and needs to be understood how that happened.

Boris Birshtein tried to get the captured FBI/CIA asset Robert Levinson out of Iranian prison via Deripaska. This is literally still relevant to this day. Literally.
No one read that shyt or going to read that shyt. Plus you can simply drop a link to the story instead of flood the whole thread, which has been stated several times to you in order to make the thread more readable. You can even write the summary yourself above the link to the story. This is why people hate your posts. Get it through your head.

I have him on ignore. You can bookmark the thread and then ignore him. Open it from the bookmark and you wont see his posts.
Oh shyt. Thanks. Major props. Doing it now.