RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

qTIRdMn.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
At this point I wish everyone would shut up and get back on topic.

Just ignore his ass and keep it moving. :mjlol:
This has literally been me since I started posting in here.

Dude came at me sideways but I simply told him about himself and generally stayed out of his way.

I didn't dwell on him. He's celebrity status to folks in here. 'but but you never talk about how he comes at people':mjlol:

Nap posts long posts and dude is a firecracker. But if you don't fukk with him he'll mind his own. Guess where so many people pissed at him are dropping the ball?:russ: I get to come in here daily now and see dudes throwing themselves in his face like females at a Drake concert afterparty. Just no. :wow:

Dems about to take the House seats. Guess what? Here come the major plays. I want as much info as possible and not trying to read posts about how some random dude on an internet forum you've never met hurt your feelings.:wow:

'bu bu but he is so mean...he posts long posts:mjcry:'

shyt's pathetic. Sorry not sorry.:scust:

Grown ass men.:scust:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Forgive me but can we keep it moving with the personal shyt? I'm trying to follow what's good and every time I get an update it's more y'all talkin shyt amongst/about each other then it us clowning trump and his regime. The nap jokes and disses are funny but this thread is becoming something different then it was past couple years. Y'all are cool but keep it moving with the personal shyt or start a battle/exposed thread or some shyt and get at each other
Tried moving it to another thread. Mods locked it. I agree, wholeheartedly.