RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I have him on ignore. You can bookmark the thread and then ignore him. Open it from the bookmark and you wont see his posts.
Repped for the suggestion. But I hate the thread has to be accessed through bookmarks. I'll keep him off ignore and just scroll over his posts like I've done, and many others have done, for the longest.

Alright, again, I'm out. Don't want to derail anymore.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm in the small minority that dont much stock into what he says. Trump Jr is probably going to be indicted but I dont think he's been told that. Otherwise Trump would have freaked out by now and forced Whitaker to fire Mueller.

DOJ still hasn't named the person who is acting AG so that means Double R is still technically overseeing Mueller. Whitaker is just an empty suit at DOJ until its made official which for obvious reasons they're dragging their feet on.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Jerome Corsi is suing Mueller, the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ for $350M for illegal search of his phone and claiming that he was being coerced into admitting he was the middle man of Stone and Assange...:mjlol:

This PR game that they're all playing framing the government as out to get everyone is hilarious and dangerous.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
DOJ still hasn't named the person who is acting AG so that means Double R is still technically overseeing Mueller. Whitaker is just an empty suit at DOJ until its made official which for obvious reasons they're dragging their feet on.
RR and Mueller daring Trump and gop to make Whitaker official lmaoo