RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DPatJhEWAAAXUy1.jpg

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Everyone in here bytching about nap posting shyt they dont think is relevant and clogging the thread, ARE CLOGGING THIS THREAD WITH COMPLAINTS.

If I see something posted that I dont think is relevant, I KEEP fukkING SCROLLING.

It's literally that simple.

Read the thread, contribute, and keep it moving.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is the second time I’ve seen Venezuela mentioned in terms of military action. The worry is that new president from Brazil will go in to remove Maduro.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is the second time I’ve seen Venezuela mentioned in terms of military action. The worry is that new president from Brazil will go in to remove Maduro.

I won't mind that Venezuela is fukked up and it is affecting the surrounding countries. As long as there are no outside infleunce such as Russia Iran

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m tryin and have successfully gotten the kids I work with twice a week to take an interest in this investigation so they can be informed. Using call of duty as a starter I was able to make some headway.

You might post on a message board but the real work is what happens offline. Which Michael and Matt personally went into detail about when the call was over.

Imagine being so pathetic that of all the things you could insult it’s my work with youth/homeless/refugees instead of the myriad of problems I’ve had in my life.

Your favorite political commentator fukks with me to the point where when I’m calling in I let him know and he signals my call, meanwhile you can’t even get this message board to co-sign you.
I'm going to need someone to start saving and categorize all of the negro nap ether :wow: