RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
To everybody who quoted me, I agree that the execution is as important as the policy. The reason why Trump is doing it is probably a terrible counter intuitive one but I have to call a spade a spade. The war in Afghanistan is unwinable and people need to accept that. 18 years later and the Taliban are growing in power. You can’t fight a war endlessly brehs. The fall of Saigon was a good thing Vietnam is open for business now and Obama went there. Syria is even more obvious Russia went all in and it’s just about over.

I don’t support trump on any level he is a horrible person and a moron but I like the fact that the conversation has shifted to this unsustainable endless war strategy. Knowing Trump it will probably not even happen but still it is what it is.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is pulling troops from Afghanistan and Syria a bad thing

In Syria, it leaves the Kurds vulnerable to genocide, which is really shytty considering they were US allies. It was a massive betrayal of trust. Ever left someone to die after they risked their lives for you? That never used to be the attitude of the USA.
In Afghanistan it creates a power struggle and give terrorist cells a base to grow.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I'mma try to be fair here and say IF Trump's foreign policy in regards to pull outs and just his foreign policy in general ends up being more of a failure than a success.

Then don't start talking about " it's all Hillary fault, Obama's fault, Warpuppies and warhawks fault, Lebron's fault " i don't want to hear it anymore from the trump dikkriders on here. I agree with Micheal Moore it's time to start trying Trump as an adult and not like he's just a child.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
if yall noticed...theres already like 10 senators who will flip on trump. were good.

That's great that you think there are 10 Republicans who you think will flip on Trump however there needs to be at least 20 Republican Senators willing to flip in order for the senate to convict him if he is impeached.