RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Attention has focused on Mr. Fuentes since Mr. Trump came under sharp criticism for canceling his appearance at an American military cemetery near Paris to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, a move that was ostensibly made because of rainy weather.

Public accounts at the time said Mr. Fuentes had merely delivered the news to Mr. Trump that officials said the weather made it too difficult to fly the presidential helicopter, Marine One, the 50 miles from Paris to the cemetery.

But two people with direct knowledge of the events said that Mr. Fuentes had decided on his own, well before the military aide on duty made a determination, to tell the president that the weather was too poor to travel by helicopter.

Mr. Trump could have traveled by motorcade, but those familiar with the discussions said that Mr. Fuentes told the president that it would not be a problem if Mr. Kelly went without Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump was savaged in the news media for skipping the cemetery visit, a fact that he blamed on Mr. Kelly, even though other aides repeatedly told him that it had been Mr. Fuentes’s doing, according to the people with knowledge of what took place

bytch maggie trying to rehabilitate trump's rep by blaming this idiot. yes im sure he did the shiesty shyt with his retirement but no way he was the deciding factor with respect to the trump visiting the grave sites

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You think this matters to their maniac base who doesn't give a single fukk as long as they see anything that riles dems as a victory. And as long as the lunatics run the asylum, they will continue to be complicit. Staying in power means more to them than being adult, civil servants.

History will judge this shyt show something awful.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
bytch maggie trying to rehabilitate trump's rep by blaming this idiot. yes im sure he did the shiesty shyt with his retirement but no way he was the deciding factor with respect to the trump visiting the grave sites

Exactly. This guy isn't cancelling anyone's flight the thought of it is laughable.

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LOL, I never thought of that as realistic, but now that you mention it, probably inevitable

I do think he's running out of things to fukk up domestically though and it will become even harder with the Dems controlling the house.

I could be wrong but I think his cabinet has already ruined about as much as they can and with new oversight coming into place it'll be harder to run their little parlor games as distractions.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
January is going to be interesting, I wonder if the republicans and the democrats and the republicans make a deal in the senate on the low and remove this guy.