RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So he is blaming the Democrats for the shut down after he said he would take ownership of it? :martin:

I'm so jealous of people who don't engage in politics. His whole presidency has stressed me the hell out. I see people happy, shopping and enjoying the holiday and I want to scream out and say, "do you mofos realize what is going on right now. Save your money, its going to be a civil war." Its going to kill me not to bring up this shyt when all of my family meets on Sunday. They all know how I am but as soon as I start talking politics, they :whoa:. They call me Angela Davis behind my back because they all think I'm too hostile. I want to be carefree like them. :sadcam:
Be aware but enjoy the holidays. Enjoy life. You owe it to yourself. You owe it to yourself.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So he is blaming the Democrats for the shut down after he said he would take ownership of it? :martin:

I'm so jealous of people who don't engage in politics. His whole presidency has stressed me the hell out. I see people happy, shopping and enjoying the holiday and I want to scream out and say, "do you mofos realize what is going on right now. Save your money, its going to be a civil war." Its going to kill me not to bring up this shyt when all of my family meets on Sunday. They all know how I am but as soon as I start talking politics, they :whoa:. They call me Angela Davis behind my back because they all think I'm too hostile. I want to be carefree like them. :sadcam:
Only advice i can give is enjoy the times away from this circus. Unplug and do things that make you happy. We gonna be alrite.

Believe me.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Be aware but enjoy the holidays. Enjoy life. You owe it to yourself. You owe it to yourself.

Only advice i can give is enjoy the times away from this circus. Unplug and do things that make you happy. We gonna be alrite.

Believe me.

Oh I will. I have a kid, no way I'd be walking around depressed and ruin her holiday. I do however, try to talk to my family about politics whenever I can and have them all in one place. Quite a few them are really fukking clueless. I protest alot here locally, they all be confused, like what the fukk are you protesting about now? I tell them whats going on, they all go :ohhh:. I can't help, thats how I am. Some of them won't even vote if I dont go pick them up and take them. I just started paying attention to politics in DC once Trump go elected. So it just adds another layer to the bullshyt.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Maxine waiting for January like
tenor.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Ignorance is bliss :wow:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Also they can override his veto on shutting down the gov.. which I think will happen

They would need two-thirds in both the House and Senate. Technically they have that but the Dems are on the big blind right now, so if they play it right, they let him shut it down. Add insult to his numerous injuries and pass an emergency bill late next week.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm