RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:gladbron:
he's just straight up like...

giphy.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Syria, it leaves the Kurds vulnerable to genocide, which is really shytty considering they were US allies. It was a massive betrayal of trust. Ever left someone
:patrice:So if Mitch goes nuclear all u need is 51 votes?

They would never go nuclear on spending. It's the main tool conservatives use to stop spending by Dems.

If they do this and Dems get back the Senate, Dems will be able to pass all types of progressive legislation with a simple majority.

They won't do that shyt to satisfy Steve Doucey and Horse Face Coulter.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They would never go nuclear on spending. It's the main tool conservatives use to stop spending by Dems.

If they do this and Dems get back the Senate, Dems will be able to pass all types of progressive legislation with a simple majority.

They won't do that shyt to satisfy Steve Doucey and Horse Face Coulter.
GOP went nuclear on the Gorsch pick tho.. that shyt is out the window

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So he is blaming the Democrats for the shut down after he said he would take ownership of it? :martin:

I'm so jealous of people who don't engage in politics. His whole presidency has stressed me the hell out. I see people happy, shopping and enjoying the holiday and I want to scream out and say, "do you mofos realize what is going on right now. Save your money, its going to be a civil war." Its going to kill me not to bring up this shyt when all of my family meets on Sunday. They all know how I am but as soon as I start talking politics, they :whoa:. They call me Angela Davis behind my back because they all think I'm too hostile. I want to be carefree like them. :sadcam: