RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get into with some dudes from another neighborhood. Everybody in your hood or affiliated with your hoods rides with you. Lives have been lost, its been going on for years. Then, you wake up and get on social media and say, fukk it, its quashed. You consulted no one, not even the dudes who been riding with you. You have no plan to mediate the situation but you just say, what the hell, its over. :dwillhuh: Thats what Trump just did to our allies.

I want the troops to come home to their families but not because Trump is bending over for Putin or reacting foolishly because of "fake news." Right thing for the wrong and very dangerous reason.

All we are asking for is competence, thoughtfulness, and honest communication.

We are getting none of these from Trump.

Anyone who has ever led even a small team knows poor planning let alone all out chaos leads to failure.

If a CEO was acting like Trump, he would be removed by his board with the quickness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
JodxD3i.gif

sQRO2Ex.gif

:whoo:

THE TREASURY MADE DERIPASKA GIVE UP PARTS OF HIS COMPANY BUT ITS LOOKING LIKE HE STILL OWNS IT VIA GHOST MEMBERS OF SHELL COMPANIES

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

So on top of this ass hole trying to cash in on his benefits in six months he was responsible for Trump missing the WW1 memorial:

Attention has focused on Mr. Fuentes since Mr. Trump came under sharp criticism for canceling his appearance at an American military cemetery near Paris to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, a move that was ostensibly made because of rainy weather.

Public accounts at the time said Mr. Fuentes had merely delivered the news to Mr. Trump that officials said the weather made it too difficult to fly the presidential helicopter, Marine One, the 50 miles from Paris to the cemetery.

But two people with direct knowledge of the events said that Mr. Fuentes had decided on his own, well before the military aide on duty made a determination, to tell the president that the weather was too poor to travel by helicopter.

Mr. Trump could have traveled by motorcade, but those familiar with the discussions said that Mr. Fuentes told the president that it would not be a problem if Mr. Kelly went without Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump was savaged in the news media for skipping the cemetery visit, a fact that he blamed on Mr. Kelly, even though other aides repeatedly told him that it had been Mr. Fuentes’s doing, according to the people with knowledge of what took place

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
All the complict GOP members are wearing this mark of the beast forever.
You think this matters to their maniac base who doesn't give a single fukk as long as they see anything that riles dems as a victory. And as long as the lunatics run the asylum, they will continue to be complicit. Staying in power means more to them than being adult, civil servants.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

So on top of this ass hole trying to cash in on his benefits in six months he was responsible for Trump missing the WW1 memorial:

Attention has focused on Mr. Fuentes since Mr. Trump came under sharp criticism for canceling his appearance at an American military cemetery near Paris to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, a move that was ostensibly made because of rainy weather.

Public accounts at the time said Mr. Fuentes had merely delivered the news to Mr. Trump that officials said the weather made it too difficult to fly the presidential helicopter, Marine One, the 50 miles from Paris to the cemetery.

But two people with direct knowledge of the events said that Mr. Fuentes had decided on his own, well before the military aide on duty made a determination, to tell the president that the weather was too poor to travel by helicopter.

Mr. Trump could have traveled by motorcade, but those familiar with the discussions said that Mr. Fuentes told the president that it would not be a problem if Mr. Kelly went without Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump was savaged in the news media for skipping the cemetery visit, a fact that he blamed on Mr. Kelly, even though other aides repeatedly told him that it had been Mr. Fuentes’s doing, according to the people with knowledge of what took place

How do you hire all of the worst people?

His nicknames though. ZOTUS(Zach of the US) :mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well, pulling out of Afghanistan completely is/was his last real card to play to pull at the heart strings of the poorly informed/independent voters, kind of curious why he pulled this one now as opposed to closer to 2020? Also, curious to know how many of the troops coming home will be offset by the impending war with Iran? If I was his advisor, I would have let him stand on that Syria pullout for the bad press he is about to get for the shutdown and Mattis leaving, but I guess he really knows how bad this makes him look.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well, pulling out of Afghanistan completely is/was his last real card to play to pull at the heart strings of the poorly informed/independent voters, kind of curious why he pulled this one now as opposed to closer to 2020? Also, curious to know how many of the troops coming home will be offset by the impending war with Iran? If I was his advisor, I would have let him stand on that Syria pullout for the bad press he is about to get for the shutdown and Mattis leaving, but I guess he really knows how bad this makes him look.

Pull out of Germany, NATO, UN, WTO?

ICC? :troll: