RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
When Is McConnells seat up? :mjpls:

He's up for reelection in 2020 so he has good reason to try to save his own ass

I live in Kentucky. He will not get voted out.

These cacs here love this man.

Even if a candidate has a chance to beat him I wouldn't be surprised if voting fukkery happens so he can win.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I live in Kentucky. He will not get voted out.

These cacs here love this man.

Even if a candidate has a chance to beat him I wouldn't be surprised if voting fukkery happens so he can win.
Never say never

shyt going to be real thick for them gop scumbags these next 2 years including Mitch

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Days are growing shorter. The tides are beginning to turn. Owls can hear the wind's whistle. At last, winter is coming.
full

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Never say never

shyt going to be real thick for them gop scumbags these next 2 years including Mitch

I mean there are a lot of people who want Mitch out including myself.

The issue is the stupid rural counties. They will vote red no matter what.

Amy McGrath won big in Lexington but lost to Andy Barr because of the shytty surrounding counties.

Dude has been a senator for 35 years. :mjcry:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yuri-plus-michael.jpeg

And at his next rally, Trump did exactly that. The tweet was sent to Trump campaign counsel Michael Cohen, and his social media director Dan Scavino, while Carter Page was in Moscow
It’s lowkey been established trump saying that was a signal to mother Russia that they are on board. Russian hacking stepped up considerably after that day.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Whitaker knows the only reason he is there is to roadblock Mueller (and to tell Trump and the white house all the classified info in the Mueller investigation) and this seems to be his dream job. I'd like to think he would do whatever Trump tells him to do to keep his job. If he recuse, Trump will fire him. Decisions, decisions.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Whitaker knows the only reason he is there is to roadblock Mueller and this seems to be his dream job. I'd like to think he would do whatever Trump tells him to do to keep his job. If he recuse, Trump will fire him. Decisions, decisions.

the only question is; did whitaker drink all the kool aid?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whitaker knows the only reason he is there is to roadblock Mueller (and to tell Trump and the white house all the classified info in the Mueller investigation) and this seems to be his dream job. I'd like to think he would do whatever Trump tells him to do to keep his job. If he recuse, Trump will fire him. Decisions, decisions.
That wasn’t actually his dream job. He said he was paying for flights out of pocket to go be a hardcore trump supporter on CNN. In hopes of landin a judicial position in his hometown Iowa.
It just looks like he bit off more then he can chew and trump is trying to use him as a pawn to obstruct justice. Since most people in they right mind would never. I don’t think anybody wants the big red arrow that Whitaker has on his back. He’s one decision from federal prison.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
With all this coming out he's u likely to get confirmed in the Senate. Republicans aren't risking reelection over a man who made money off bankrupting veterans.

And it's unlikely the next AG will retain him. He's likely positioning himself for a private sector payday

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That wasn’t actually his dream job. He said he was paying for flights out of pocket to go be a hardcore trump supporter on CNN. In hopes of landin a judicial position in his hometown Iowa.
It just looks like he bit off more then he can chew and trump is trying to use him as a pawn to obstruct justice. Since most people in they right mind would never. I don’t think anybody wants the big red arrow that Whitaker has on his back. He’s one decision from federal prison.

Lowkey he’s already being investigated for scamming he was doing with that paid consultant gig in FL.. the FBI on his ass.. he got 2 options Recuse or quit :NoCollusionbreh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
imagine getting the promotion of a lifetime and knowing you don't deserve it :wow: