RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You guys are sure putting alot of stock into these Republican politicians. I don't see them abandoning Trump at all. They are all scared of him. All of them. The only ones who ever say shyt are the ones that are retiring (Flake/Corker for example), the ones who lost re-election, and never Trumpers like Kasich (the likes of who are a dying breed in the party).

Let's face it guys. The Republican Party is Trump's party now. The Republican base will never turn on him. He has the highest approval numbers among Republicans voters, and by proxy, a leash around the neck of almost Republicans in Congress (and some local) who rely on that Trump base to get re-elected.

You don't need all the Republicans in the Senate.

Obviously the South is no go. But you have the Midwest, east coast, and 2020 re-election, Republicans. If the evidence is overwhelming, they can pull off a the amount they need if Trump won't resign.

What and how the evidence is presented because of Fox News is the wild card.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You guys are sure putting alot of stock into these Republican politicians. I don't see them abandoning Trump at all. They are all scared of him. All of them. The only ones who ever say shyt are the ones that are retiring (Flake/Corker for example), the ones who lost re-election, and never Trumpers like Kasich (the likes of who are a dying breed in the party).

Let's face it guys. The Republican Party is Trump's party now. The Republican base will never turn on him. He has the highest approval numbers among Republicans voters, and by proxy, a leash around the neck of almost Republicans in Congress (and some local) who rely on that Trump base to get re-elected.
Easy to talk like this now. They said they'd never turn on Nixon either. It's gonna need a bigger push than was needed for Nixon(mostly because Nixon didn't have a propaganda machine) and a bigger push is coming. We still have two years. And we may not have that if Mueller comes with the goods, which I'm confident he will.

A few months ago dudes were on here saying the Democrats wouldn't take the House. It's a negative time, I get it. But wheels are churning. Just churning slowly.

What a lot of people are sleeping on is Republicans want Mueller to wax trump just like some of us do they just can't say it publicly. A poster said it keeps their hands clean and that poster was dead right. Time can be your friend in politics. And patience can pay major dividends. Even if you're on the wrong side of the tracks it can pay dividends. It sucks but it's the game.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy to talk like this now. They said they'd never turn on Nixon either. It's gonna need a bigger push than was needed for Nixon(mostly because Nixon didn't have a propaganda machine) and a bigger push is coming. We still have two years. And we may not have that if Mueller comes with the goods, which I'm confident he will.

A few months ago dudes were on here saying the Democrats wouldn't take the House. It's a negative time, I get it. But wheels are churning. Just churning slowly.

What a lot of people are sleeping on is Republicans want Mueller to wax trump just like some of us do they just can't say it publicly. A poster said it keeps their hands clean and that poster was dead right. Time can be your friend in politics. And patience can pay major dividends. Even if you're on the wrong side of the tracks it can pay dividends. It sucks but it's the game.
Here's the thing cats have to realize, this is deeper than politics..this is about maintaining white supremacy and Trump is their figurehead, couple that with the fact that the Republican party has been compromised as well either through Russian subversion or illicit Russian money, they arent turning on him,they are going to do whatever it takes to back him but its all for naught. As I predicted in 16.. when its all said and done, you will see what is effectively the end of the Republican party as we know it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:mjlol:

5be99842beb670392f17e8f8-750-562.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Last we check the gop got smoked off the planet in the midterms and wil only get worse for them come 2020 if Trump name is on the ballot.. Those republicans running down ballot in the senate going to get destroyed.. and if Gillum and Nelson end up winning FLorida it’s curtains for the GOP... we will see if those remaining republicans in the senate is about that action and if they still wil jump out the window for trump..