RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I mean there are a lot of people who want Mitch out including myself.

The issue is the stupid rural counties. They will vote red no matter what.

Amy McGrath won big in Lexington but lost to Andy Barr because of the shytty surrounding counties.

Dude has been a senator for 35 years. :mjcry:
imagine having that thing as your senator for 35 years :sadwife:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump ready to throw him under the bus
Everyone keeps overlooking the obvious, this guy was never meant to be permanent AG, he was simply put in place to see what Mueller has so that he could relay it to Trump's team. He doesn't plan to recuse himself because he doesn't plan to be around that long and this whole he'll speak with the ethics officers means absolutely nothing until he does and complies with their obvious recommendation.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Everyone keeps overlooking the obvious, this guy was never meant to be permanent AG, he was simply put in place to see what Mueller has so that he could relay it to Trump's team. He doesn't plan to recuse himself because he doesn't plan to be around that long and this whole he'll speak with the ethics officers means absolutely nothing until he does and complies with their obvious recommendation.
Can Whitaker just be like, Mueller give me everything you got so I can review it, I mean, he can't do that right?