RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread needs to be archived when its all said and done. Its amazing how comprehensive and thorough it is and to see it from its initial stages to where its at now blows my mind, the numerous twist and turns, the scandals, the intel info we were reading almost a year before it came out to the public. We are living in historic times. The end of this mess is upon us. Props to my true patriots who continue to follow this to its inevitable outcome.

Cookie

Pro
Daps
You guys are sure putting alot of stock into these Republican politicians. I don't see them abandoning Trump at all. They are all scared of him. All of them. The only ones who ever say shyt are the ones that are retiring (Flake/Corker for example), the ones who lost re-election, and never Trumpers like Kasich (the likes of who are a dying breed in the party).

Let's face it guys. The Republican Party is Trump's party now. The Republican base will never turn on him. He has the highest approval numbers among Republicans voters, and by proxy, a leash around the neck of almost Republicans in Congress (and some local) who rely on that Trump base to get re-elected.

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Brehettes and Breh' remember
full
:russ:

Heard a report that them boys upgraded all 16 of ballistic missile bases, thought Trump handled that shyt:wtb:

Edit: CNN Video Report

Macron shyttin' on Trump and France looking to step up

Last edited: