RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
9TIBuf5.gif

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Damn Hoe ass Mueller finally getting in his bag?

:jbhmm: if he throws Pecker in the bushes I’ll take back what I said... because that would mean he’s clearly perusing the obvious crimes Trump committed and building an easily winnable case against him to shart

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:jbhmm: if he throws Pecker in the bushes I’ll take back what I said... because that would mean he’s clearly perusing the obvious crimes Trump committed and building an easily winnable case against him to shart

Keep that same energy.. When Mueller drop those bombs I’m going to flame yo ass right off this board, you been talking extra greasy :ufdup:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Keep that same energy.. When Mueller drop those bombs I’m going to flame yo ass right off this board, you been talking extra greasy :ufdup:
You ain’t gonna do shyt bytch

Ya boyfriend fukk ass Mueller sat on his hands and let his rethug cac buddies make gains in the senate because he held back. This piece of trash is a republican and I see it clearly nikka I seen it like a zenith :umad:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now there is reports saying the Justice Department OLC is going to come out with a report saying the Whittaker appointment is completely legal. Add the fact RR was dikkriding when A child can see why he is unfit for this position in every sense of the word. I’m convinced they already got this fool in headlock and turned on Trump.

The fraud he was apart of he was already subpoenaed for and he was a no name. And I’m sure if the Feds go back over and scrutinize his part they can hit him with a couple charges at minimum.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

One thing I can't stand is a no accomplishment ass mufukka talking shyt about people that put heavy effort into life and their work.

Grow up dumb ass.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

she's going to be dangerous to him even post firing.

this bytch was in the thick of some pretty huge hidden scandals (election tampering by russians, esp the state elections computers; family separation)

i bet trump is making phone calls to get her a fat consulting gig...