RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
enE43xn.gif
[/B][/I]

QOUCOb8.gif
QOUCOb8.gif
Forgot one :lolbron:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You guys are fukking jokes if you rely on Nap for all your info. This is Higher Learning. Go read some articles and post them and you'll be alright. If you get all your info from Nap you're unwittingly falling for his wack agenda.

"Omg Nap isn't postin 130 tweets a day...where will I get my info from":gucci:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are fukking jokes if you rely on Nap for all your info. This is Higher Learning. Go read some articles and post them and you'll be alright. If you get all your info from Nap you're unwittingly falling for his wack agenda.

"Omg Nap isn't postin 130 tweets a day...where will I get my info from":gucci:
:laff:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If he actually said this:dead:

He said asked Donald Trump how he was paying for his courses, and the now-president “sort of tossed off that he had access to $100 million,” Dodson said in the interview.

Dodson said he then questioned Eric Trump, who was along for the day.

"I said, 'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.'” the writers told WBUR.
"And this is what he said. He said, 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’"

Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia'

lol

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Non-Black Bernouts doesn't give a damn about HBCU's breh.

That's why I laugh at the Black Bernouts that think those so-called liberals CAC Bernouts are on their side.:mjlol:

CAC Bernouts would say there's no need for HBCU anyone. Every college should be diverse. :mjpls: No more identity politics. :sas2:
Gospel

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mensch/Claude reporting two separate grand juries convened simultaneously on April 17, 2017 - one in NYC and the other in Virginia (Eastern District - otherwise known as the "rocket docket") - with US Govt as plaintiff. Indictments are sealed. Suspected to be Flynn/Manafort.

EXCLUSIVE: Six FISA Warrants Granted in Trump Russia Cases

Also, not sure if this was ever posted. Look at Cheeto in Chief scramble away like a little rat when he gets pressed by an actual journalist (BBC).

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Mensch/Claude reporting two separate grand juries convened simultaneously on April 17, 2017 - one in NYC and the other in Virginia (Eastern District - otherwise known as the "rocket docket") - with US Govt as plaintiff. Indictments are sealed. Suspected to be Flynn/Manafort.

EXCLUSIVE: Six FISA Warrants Granted in Trump Russia Cases

Also, not sure if this was ever posted. Look at Cheeto in Chief scramble away like a little rat when he gets pressed by an actual journalist (BBC).

giphy.gif