RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watch the jackass in chief distance himself from his own fukking son.

"Well, you know Eric....great guy...no doubt...beautiful man...very smart...brilliant in fact...but he was never really my favorite..can't say that we know each other in the same way that a quote father and son might...again, great guy as far as I know....but really not part of the family..definitely not like Ivanka....in fact we're going to be doing a dna test just to make sure"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

"Well, you know Eric....great guy...no doubt...beautiful man...very smart...brilliant in fact...but he was never really my favorite..can't say that we know each other in the same way that a quote father and son might...again, great guy as far as I know....but really not part of the family..definitely not like Ivanka....in fact we're going to be doing a dna test just to make sure"
"Eric...Trump? Never heard of the guy. Never met him"

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind

I bet the White House is sitting there trying to think of SOMETHING, just ANYTHING to throw into the news cycle to try and divert attention.

"Trump authorizes release of all JFK assassination related files"

"Trump reverses stance on immigration - commits to path for legalization only for "bueno hombres"

"Trump accidentally tweets, deletes, than retweets nude images of First Lady"

Tsk, and your ideas were so much better.

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Seriously, my lazy a$$ doesn't wasn't anything to do with searching the net and twitter for new sh1t. I consume major outlets, but between work and husband/father sh1t, Nap was doing gods work for me
every poster that consistently whines about him and begs for his banning should be forced to aggregate the content.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Number 3 is not a good idea. That will just provoke Flynn to snitch out Trump and everyone else when the heat gets on him.
Flynn is undoubtedly at that point already. What they have on him leaves such a stain on his career that he could be stripped of his rank and he'll never hold a serious advisory job again if he manages to dodge prison.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

4. Put Sean Spicer in charge of #1-3.

full