RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is bushed? Temporary ban? The thing is he's not any worse than some of the dudes you see in other forums, he just irritates posters who are more likely to complain.

Damn snowflakes :troll:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz they need to wake up. I want Trump to do all the bad things I thought he would. Only way for the Bernouts and apathetic voters to wake up

Non-Black Bernouts doesn't give a damn about HBCU's breh.

That's why I laugh at the Black Bernouts that think those so-called liberals CAC Bernouts are on their side.:mjlol:

CAC Bernouts would say there's no need for HBCU anyone. Every college should be diverse. :mjpls: No more identity politics. :sas2:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@DEAD7 @FAH1223 @Theraflu time to unsticky this thread :mjgrin:
:why:
Why the fukk would this thread ever be unstickied, it's the best thread on this fukking site.
I see some Trump supporters don't want folks to see what is going on with this fakkit a$$, fukkboi administration.
:leon::mjpls:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:why:
Why the fukk would this thread ever be unstickied, it's the best thread on this fukking site.
I see some Trump supporters don't want folks to see what is going on with this fakkit a$$, fukkboi administration.
:leon::mjpls:
Can't run from Sally Monday :DemBuckeyes:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This thread should stay stickied even if you're a skeptic of the Russia stuff because it has also become the default trump hate and bytching thread. Not saying this to denigrate this but it does help contain these topics to one thread.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Napoleon for his faults could afford the time to post the newest info in the midst of his redundant info. Don't think anyone else has that free time. :russ: Like I said I'll try to help feed it a bit but I would be a poor stand in.

lets all chip in brehs :mjcry:

who volunteers to follow that crazy white bytch on twitter, nap did that so we wouldnt have to go through that :mjcry: