RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
We gotta do it for the cause...:mjcry:

The chekist coli-clan can't be allowed to run amok unchallenged...:bustback::bustback:

The day cheeto is dragged, literally or figuratively, from the White House :blessed:
I want it so all future generations of Trump, Sessions, Pence, Ryan, Gulliani, Paul, Spicer, Conway, Miller, Bannon, Hannity, Jones, Assange, Nunes, Chavitte, Gowdy, Grassey, King, and a few more I can't think of, will be looked at by the American people as traitors and will never prosper in this country again. Regardless if Russia can be confirmed or not, fukk all them mutha fukkas

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
I want it so all future generations of Trump, Sessions, Pence, Ryan, Gulliani, Paul, Spicer, Conway, Miller, Bannon, Hannity, Jones, Assange, Nunes, Chavitte, Gowdy, Grassey, King, (LHilla input: McConnell) and a few more I can't think of, will be looked at by the American people as traitors and will never prosper in this country again. Regardless if Russia can be confirmed or not, fukk all them mutha fukkas

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::wow::mjlol::wow:

Anybody got info on how/why he got bushed?

I could guess, but I'm looking for what was the final straw :bpthink:
Probably his little cat fight with @FAH1223 that was derailing the AHCA thread.

Don't worry, he'll be back in a few weeks to tell us how him getting bushed wasn't his fault... just like how Hillary getting bushed wasn't hers. :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
NY considering Tax Returns Uniformly Made Public Act :lolbron:

TRUMP Act would put Trump's New York tax returns online
enE43xn.gif
[/B][/I]

QOUCOb8.gif
QOUCOb8.gif