RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Sally Yates is testifying tomorrow in front of the committee. Open hearing. The website is saying its 2:30pm.
Look forward to it, and interested to see how the R's try to spin the questioning, when for all intents and purposes, this should be a pretty cut and dry hearing

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
*tattoos Napoleon on his right arm*

This must be how Pac felt :wow:
Seriously, my lazy a$$ doesn't wasn't anything to do with searching the net and twitter for new sh1t. I consume major outlets, but between work and husband/father sh1t, Nap was doing gods work for me

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sally Yates is testifying tomorrow in front of the committee. Open hearing. The website is saying its 2:30pm.

I bet the White House is sitting there trying to think of SOMETHING, just ANYTHING to throw into the news cycle to try and divert attention.

"Trump authorizes release of all JFK assassination related files"

"Trump reverses stance on immigration - commits to path for legalization only for "bueno hombres"

"Trump accidentally tweets, deletes, than retweets nude images of First Lady"

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Seriously, my lazy a$$ doesn't wasn't anything to do with searching the net and twitter for new sh1t. I consume major outlets, but between work and husband/father sh1t, Nap was doing gods work for me
yup. he's an annoying, smug turd but he was crawling the intertubes and collating that shyt into a semi readable, phone frying presentation. i could overlook his annoying tendencies because at least he brought some valuable content to this board. you have some lames who don't add any value and they are safe as long as they fly the #trumpset/altcac banner.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
yup. he's an annoying, smug turd but he was crawling the intertubes and collating that shyt into a semi readable, phone frying presentation. i could overlook his annoying tendencies because at least he brought some valuable content to this board. you have some lames who don't add any value and they are safe as long as they fly the #trumpset/altcac banner.
To be honest, I didn't start posting in higher learning until this year, so I never even experienced the Nap that everybody here seems to dislike. He is all good in my book, except for when we bombed Syrian air fields and he went full neolib war hawk, which I don't personally like, but he never said he was something he wasn't, in my experience

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
To be honest, I didn't start posting in higher learning until this year, so I never even experienced the Nap that everybody here seems to dislike. He is all good in my book, except for when we bombed Syrian air fields and he went full neolib war hawk, which I don't personally like, but he never said he was something he wasn't, in my experience
neolib war hawk? nah he's a neoconservative and a proud one.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia'

Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia'
BY PAULINA FIROZI - 05/07/17 09:06 AM EDT 874

President Trump’s son, Eric, once told a golf writer that funding for Trump golf courses come from Russia, that writer recounted in a new interview.

James Dodson during an interview Friday with Boston’s WBUR described meeting Donald Trump in 2014 and being invited to play golf at the Trump National Golf Club Charlotte.

He said asked Donald Trump how he was paying for his courses, and the now-president “sort of tossed off that he had access to $100 million,” Dodson said in the interview.

Dodson said he then questioned Eric Trump, who was along for the day.

"I said, 'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years,'” the writers told WBUR.
"And this is what he said. He said, 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’