RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mainstream media is still lazy as can be. When Trump or his people say something like "Some people say this is treason" or "In another country they are strong, so and so would be arrested" "I could say this is treason" and then the media reports it as if he isn't saying it is nuts!

A President shouldnt be able to slyly with a smirk suggest dangerous things without penalty.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably not the right place for this, but who actually owns thecoli.com? And has anyone here actually physically met them?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Y'all didn't realize that this Breh was an agent...?
:wow:
Now it's starting to show...
  1. Rightwing views on Iran
  2. Rightwing views on Islam
  3. Giving obvious white supremacists the benefit of doubt
  4. Maintaining a mirror site for clandestine data-mining and reporting back to FBI/CIA
Y'all gonna learn...

:francis:
“@threeletteragency”

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brehs just stop.

Drive up traffic (your job)

scripts automatically vacuum up all the content (videos mostly)

Bots cross post the links (to other forums for instance) which send the viewer to those mirror sites in order to drive traffic there.

Those companies most likely purchased a package deal for a new website and SEO from some low budget/shady company. They’re probably unaware of what’s happening because they’re under the assumption that their site is still “under construction” and don’t bother to check on it.

Coli doesn’t care since this thread and your probably dozens of aliases/colleagues drive traffic.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What’s baffling to me is how the hell can someone think that the President is “above the law” and can basically do what he wants and shouldn’t even be investigated like this Republican CAC Kavanaugh does :what:

I just don’t understand an educated person thinking that that is correct

:dead:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What’s baffling to me is how the hell can someone think that the President is “above the law” and can basically do what he wants and shouldn’t even be investigated like this Republican CAC Kavanaugh does :what:

I just don’t understand an educated person thinking that that is correct

:dead:
Cacs bruh. You think they would be saying this if Obama was still President? These cacs wanna be ruled by a king, I really believe that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, back to lurking I go. Ask a simple question, then I get yet another accusation of some type of shadiness for some type of purpose?!?

You people are too much of weirdos to behave like normal human beings behind a screen.

Can someone clean up the thread of the nonsense and my comments from this week?

By the way, New York is trash too, some of the weakest minded black people on earth there. :trash::trash:

How ya'll allow stop and frisk in your neighborhoods without a fight.. loud for no reason chumps
:what: How long you been on this website? You looking real funny in the light.