RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Why are you including Midwest in there? Because the Russians turned Michigan and Wisconsin for Trump? lol

But yea I agree the electoral college should've been done away after the Bush/Gore shyt

Im sure he meant states like The Dakotas,Montana,Iowa,Nebraska etc but have a bigger or equal say in the EC/Election than a CA,TX,NY,DC etc

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Alright, back to lurking I go. Ask a simple question, then I get yet another accusation of some type of shadiness for some type of purpose?!?

You people are too much of weirdos to behave like normal human beings behind a screen.

Can someone clean up the thread of the nonsense and my comments from this week?

By the way, New York is trash too, some of the weakest minded black people on earth there. :trash::trash:

How ya'll allow stop and frisk in your neighborhoods without a fight.. loud for no reason chumps
Lol I don’t really care what you think of NY:manny:

How you been on this website so long and don’t know @Brooklynzson runs the site. Breh even has interviews. I’m just wondering why you’ve been complaining so much the past few pages.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all didn't realize that this Breh was an agent...?
:wow:
Now it's starting to show...
  1. Rightwing views on Iran
  2. Rightwing views on Islam
  3. Giving obvious white supremacists the benefit of doubt
  4. Maintaining a mirror site for clandestine data-mining and reporting back to FBI/CIA
Y'all gonna learn...

:francis:
How do I have right wing views on Iran when they tried to assassinate a bunch of American officials two months ago? Iranian Assassins Are Back With a Vengeance, or So It Seems