RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

There’s no way this actually comes to fruition but damn if it isn’t alarming that the president wants to deploy the justice dept to settle a personal beef, meanwhile shouting daily about how the Russia investigation, which is the top national security issue we face, is a witch hunt and a hoax...

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
For all fukkery and purpose I would advise pence to show up at the next rally on some

tenor.gif

"It was me all along, Donny!

:mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Obama just let us know, jump on his back if you tired, he gonna walk us over the finish line. This speech, where he FINALLY said this fukkfaces name, is the call to arms. He just sent a signal of his own, and this is just the first one. He gonna get these R’s the fukk outta here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I don’t really care what you think of NY:manny:

How you been on this website so long and don’t know @Brooklynzson runs the site. Breh even has interviews. I’m just wondering why you’ve been complaining so much the past few pages.

I've stated numerous times why I'm complaining. Look at the immense amount of great information in this thread. Then look at how many people complain about regular people not knowing any of this information.

I've made two suggestions, that I believe are important that I think will help get that information to more.

1. Put in place a weekly kick off and weekly wrap up post.
2. That people behave with more decorum in here.

The reason for #2 is so that people wouldn't be turned off by you the nonsense and arguing and accusations and insults that have no purpose in obtaining any progress for anyone. You people flood this thread weekly with intelligence pissing contests. I would be embarrassed to tell folks that I get a lot of information from this thread, as it stands now.

What happens in response to both? A bunch of weirdos call me an alias for the 400th time.