RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Look who’s back :mjgrin:
n1wpqlG.gif

Clip

the caucacity :aicmon: bytch is taunting now

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I look at the backdrop of the people that are at his rallies and it pisses me the fukk off that their vote, usually because of where they are living, actually matters more than mine.

BBMYIta.img

None of these people here look like they've encountered an intelligent, independent thought in eons or ever but would have the damn audacity to look down on me if we were to ever meet. That's the funny sad thing of it all. "Real" America for you, I tell you..........

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This actually scares me a lot. A paranoid person that only speaks with a few people is bound to do crazy shyt. Well, even crazier shyt in Trump’s case. This is no good.

I'm thinking something along the same lines as this. If the anonymous author is telling the truth, then what was the point of blasting to the world the fact that there's a resistance group within the white house? Because now that shyt's about to get shut down. Right?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
More news coming....I never see half these posters when shyt is quiet. :mjgrin:

And surprise surprise they come in to deflect and push shyt off topic. As far as Nap, gonna need his fan club to go start another thread about him somewhere else...like tlr. :usure: Not trying to come in here and watch you dudes write veiled love letters....:picard:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look at the backdrop of the people that are at his rallies and it pisses me the fukk off that their vote, usually because of where they are living, actually matters more than mine.

BBMYIta.img

None of these people here look like they've encountered an intelligent, independent thought in eons or ever but would have the damn audacity to look down on me if we were to ever meet. That's the funny sad thing of it all. "Real" America for you, I tell you..........

No offense to Southern/Midwest brehs but the electoral college has been giving an uneducated segment of the population way more voting power than they actually deserve. Libs need to eliminate the electoral college and it will handicap Republican efforts to get someone on the throne. These aren't the 13 colonies anymore the electoral college is hamstringing progress

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wow nap was in here swearing up and down that zana bash chick did not do the white power sign and there she goes and does it again. You should be ashamed of yourself nap :scust:
Yup, he's gotta own that shyt. Blew through 3 to 5 pages on that shyt.

Woke up the next day and went back to it. :skip:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
No offense to Southern/Midwest brehs but the electoral college has been giving an uneducated segment of the population way more voting power than they actually deserve. Libs need to eliminate the electoral college and it will handicap Republican efforts to get someone on the throne. These aren't the 13 colonies anymore the electoral college is hamstringing progress
Why are you including Midwest in there? Because the Russians turned Michigan and Wisconsin for Trump? lol

But yea I agree the electoral college should've been done away after the Bush/Gore shyt