RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

clown.

Look who’s back :mjgrin:
n1wpqlG.gif

Clip

wanna comment on this, nap?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow nap was in here swearing up and down that zana bash chick did not do the white power sign and there she goes and does it again. You should be ashamed of yourself nap :scust:
wanna comment on this, nap?
She's a law clerk for a future Supreme Court justice who is responding positively to her boss answering to a question.

Thats the problem with symbols. If they're used out of context, everyone looks stupid.

I have no reason to believe Zina Bash specifically is a white supremacist other than that she's a 36 year old white woman who is a republican who worked for republican senators and judges, senators, and presidents. Is that the standard?

...unless white women who work for republicans aren't allowed to flash the "ok/perfect" signal anymore.

I'm not seeing it.

I call out white supremacists on this site more than most of you, so don't test by bona fides here.

Call me when it occurs in the following fashion:

milo.png

1018316866.jpg

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao!!

At some point some of you gonna recognize that when shyt slows down (like earlier this week), nap will start deliberately trolling in order to drive more activity in the thread. All of his aliases start popping up, dapping each other’s posts etc. That m1rror site shyt is for real...I have no specialized training/education in this shyt and it took me just a few minutes to get a sense of what’s going on...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
She's a law clerk for a future Supreme Court justice who is responding positively to her boss answering to a question.

Thats the problem with symbols. If they're used out of context, everyone looks stupid.

I have no reason to believe Zina Bash specifically is a white supremacist other than that she's a 36 year old white woman who is a republican who worked for republican senators and judges, senators, and presidents. Is that the standard?

...unless white women who work for republicans aren't allowed to flash the "ok/perfect" signal anymore.

Oh, come on!!! :bpgucci:

I didn't weigh in on it last time, but I actually agreed with you before.

This image is startlingly blatant.

Given the fact that she HAD TO HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE BACKLASH, she decides to do this hand signal anyways.

The "OK" hand signal isn't even that common anymore (which is why I think the far right co-opted it). People usually do a thumbs-up.

Btw, I'm aware that it was created as a "fake" WS signal, but I think it's safe to say that the beliefs of the people that use it align with WS ideals.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 months max

Judging from how the SC office has been moving I don’t get the sense they’re willingly going easy on anyone. I think these guys are giving up some real good info. Also perjury/making false statements can sometimes be very hard to prove in court. There are a lot of nuances/loopholes in the case law that protect defendants even when they make demonstrably false statements. This is a decent article that covers some of the issues:

The Law of Lying: Perjury, False Statements, and Obstruction

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

I'm not seeing it.

I call out white supremacists on this site more than most of you, so don't test by bona fides here.

milo.png

1018316866.jpg
she got a huge backlash for doing it. then the next day she still did it again
even if it wasnt intentional the first time of course it was now.
this is just about you not wanting to be wrong two days ago

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

I'm not seeing it.

milo.png

1018316866.jpg

Man, just shut the fukk up...

:childplease:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I'm not seeing it.

milo.png

1018316866.jpg

:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lmao!!

At some point some of you gonna recognize that when shyt slows down (like earlier this week), nap will start deliberately trolling in order to drive more activity in the thread. All of his aliases start popping up, dapping each other’s posts etc. That m1rror site shyt is for real...I have no specialized training/education in this shyt and it took me just a few minutes to get a sense of what’s going on...
Something strange regarding The Coli was found today.(mirror site) should read this thread. UPDATE