RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm not trying to lose sight of the forest due to a single tree.
like i said before, we all agree on at least 90% of what is going on.

let's get back to it.

i'm sorry if anyone views my recent posts as derailing but i believe that the underpinnings of the it are scaffolded upon a bigger picture.
this bigger picture is becoming less and less abstract as time passes.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It may have been a text as simple as “own the libs” from her husband? I’m glad that this is becoming a thing, just another fukking piece of shyt to identify, call out, harass, ruin the life of. To me, in this day and age, it’s like rounding up the Nazi’s. All the bit players will end up ducking long arm of law, and try to move on to live normal lives. Sorry shytbirds (*rest in power, Lahey), you don’t get to have a hand in fuvking up the country and then go back to living normal. When all this is over, the fukking stench is on em’

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yeah, that is interesting. I’m not convinced it was intentional, but it certainly is an interesting connection. However, I think most people at the hearing are connected to Trump. Does that support or deny the claim. I dunno. :manny:

let it marinate, breh.
i have found your posts in this thread informative and educational.

i hope that my posts are at best in some way informative.
at the very least, i hope that you find them entertaining.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
i'm not trying to lose sight of the forest due to a single tree.
like i said before, we all agree on at least 90% of what is going on.

let's get back to it.

i'm sorry if anyone views my recent posts as derailing but i believe that the underpinnings of the it are scaffolded upon a bigger picture.
this bigger picture is becoming less and less abstract as time passes.
I’m with ya, I get in my bag, and start shooting. Only so much “stupid” I’m gonna tolerate without firing back, breh. I’m completely over it now, let’s get it.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I can't call that......It does appear that she got a text message, and then made the gesture. Could it be related to the hearing and her interpretation of it? The husbands background isn't good, as far as NOT being a racist, but what would be the point of that gesture, during the hearings? No one would have noticed. I also don't think it warrants think pieces or heated arguments.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Fetus...in what capacity did Mrs. Bash serve under thr Trump administration
full

You know what... I'm gonna chill, let's get back on task.

But we may return to this one day :mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
The real reason Bob Woodward's book is so damaging for Trump - CNNPolitics

Yup, exactly. Maybe one story was made up, but it’s not likely that EVERY story was made up. shyt’s painting a very clear picture of the White House
LOL, the base doesn’t fukking care, it’s all facts, he is as useless as t*ts on a bull, but they don’t care, he represents white trash, hate, Philadelphia lawyers, and snake oil salesmen, and suing Walmart for od’ing in the restroom. These people don’t read